Skinny vs. fat feeders

Neko Kiera wrote:
Wow dude, you're kinda closed minded!
Everyone likes different things. 2 fat people together is fine, but some prefer the contrast of a thinner feeder.
I like my guys smaller than me and stronger. It absolutely doesn't defy physics, and a smaller guy is no less of a "man". Sheesh.

Yah but ur a toothpick

i totally agree to each their own
im not closed minded, ive tried every combination
anyways its not a contest, im just asking who prefers what and why
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Well i still totally disagree
Skinny feeders are sooo boring
but I guess im just not into any skinny chicks at all, unless their at least willing to plump up a bit.

But I especially dont get why female feedees would ever want to be twice the size of their feeder. Doesnt it feel unatural? Dont get me wrong i like chicks bigger then me, but not by hundreds of lbs. How could a little 150 lb weenie, possibly handle a big woman (300 lbs+)? I think you have to keep up some sort of reasonable ratio or it defys physics.

Personally I dont understand why some guys would want a skinny woman either, cause ive always been WAY more attracted to BBW but at least thats a typical additude in todays shallow society, so it doesnt suprise me.

However to have a strong preference for vice versa just seems weird logistically and somewhat hypocritical. Some fat girls want the world to accept them as attractive, yet they dont have any love for the otherside of the coin..interesting
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

I vote for chubby/fat
15 years

I believe i have found gold...

Those ensure plus shakes do serious damage too. 355 calories per tiny little bottle, low in saturated fat and full of vitamins. Start adding another 6-12 of those a day and ur belly will be spilling out of everything
15 years

Who doesn't wet your whistle

when chicks lose a lot of weight (like over 50lbs) and their bellies get all saggy and gross

even skinny bitches are almost better then those sad deflated bellies
15 years

We should start having monthly weight gain contests on here!

well i dont recall.
guess u didnt advertise very well.

Each contestant could post weekly progress pics..it would be the sexiest contest going and probably lead to some serious lbs.
15 years

We should start having monthly weight gain contests on here!

We could have a mens and a womans category and have say upto 5 people compete in each, each month.
Others could encourage and cheer on their favourite contestants. Whoever gains the most in each category wins belly of the month and all the glory that goes with it.
15 years

The great 7 day cream drinking challenge!

I challenge all you ladies to drink at least a carton a day of whipping in addition to whatever u normally pig out on for a week.
Lets see if it really makes people as fat as they say. Plus its so cheap and yummy, ull probably get hookedsmiley

Try it and post ur results/progress here
15 years
12   loading