Weird question but...

Glad you joined in! :-)
15 years

Weight gain excel sheet

Interesting idea - it's fun to play with numbers... or maybe I'm just sick that way... lol... I do enjoy math and "what if scenarios".
15 years

Weird question but...

I've also seen big women that don't have the fold in the middle (and weren't pregnant). I've always assumed it was the clothing that caused that but more recently, when I observe people I see repeatedly or that that I know, I think the clothing CAN cause that... I mean, on some people, there is no question, but on others.... I think it just might be a natural shape for whatever reason.
15 years

Favorite food you just can't get enough of?

M&M's! My favorite! Any pretty much anything chocolate to be honest LOL
15 years

I found this picture very funny

Haha, that actually was funny LOL
15 years

About to pop

1sicksilvy wrote:
my fantasy is getting a smaller girl(145lbs) and stuffing her till she is screaming in pain then start making love to her and feeding her even more and do this on a daily basis till she is about 300+ poundssmiley

Especially on a short girl... be fun to take a nice 5'4 120 and stuff her till she's over 300. 360 always sticks in my head because it'd be exactly tripling her starting weight... but in reality, it would depend on the girl. If her body handled the weight well and she liked the idea of 360 or a bit more, I'd be only too happy to help.

Side Note... have seen several people (over time) speak favorably of having sex right after one of them is stuffed? Never tried that... is it really that great? Who enjoys it more? The stuffer, or the stuffee? LOL
15 years

What's your favorite food to eat that gets you fat?

nightslave727 wrote:
ChubbyHubby wrote:
nightslave727 wrote:
Cheesecake!

Cheesecake is good stuff! Got any favorite flavors? Ever been to Cheesecake Factory?

I just like it plain, and/or with strawberries.. mhmm lol! No I've not been actually! Alot of people tell me its amazing, and alot of people tell me its not good, so I have been curious

Guess that means you need to go so you can decide for yourself :-) Got any plans to visit Arizona? LOL
15 years

What's your favorite food to eat that gets you fat?

nightslave727 wrote:
Cheesecake!

Cheesecake is good stuff! Got any favorite flavors? Ever been to Cheesecake Factory?
15 years