Using a funnel

I'm thinking about giving it a shot, does anyone have any tips? I would be doing this alone, if that makes a difference.
6 years

Using a funnel

Has anybody noticed a big difference between using a funnel/not? Does drinking a (most likely melted ice cream or gainer shake) lot in a short period help? Or is funnel feeding more of something that you do just for the sheer gluttony?
6 years

Any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?

Really wasn't interested in gaining myself, but as time progresses, I'm getting more and more turned on to it.
6 years

Getting man tits

fatspank:
I tried out this;
www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00KRZNQRW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

And I think it worked as it put an inch on my man boobs while my belly and butt stayed the same size. Went from a 52" chest to 53"!

Not sure the long term effects so I'll try again in a few months to let my body sort itself out.

You’ll have to let us know how this goes, I’m curious if it has a long term effect on where the fat goes.
6 years

All belly forum?

Agreed. I like this idea.
6 years

Help! i’ve hit a plateau!

I don’t know about everyone else, but it seems to help if I cut back on food to the point where I’m always hungry for a couple days, then start pigging out again. Seems to work alright.
6 years

Why can’t i stay away?

I have noticed that this is a very slippery slope. I recently realized that even though I haven’t put on a whole lot of weight, I’m really out of shape. I thought , I’d slow down my pace a little bit, but my gut is still growing pretty quick. I guess resistance is futile.
6 years

Most gained in a month?

13 Lbs in a month, 2 consecutive weeks of paid meals helped with that. When at home, used heavy cream and cake mix.
6 years

Stuffing

I find that pounding some protein (ie. Milk or Heavy Cream) and something sugary before bed makes a world of a difference.
6 years

Heavy cream vs protein powder/others

Hello all,

When it comes to trying hard to gain weight, what seems to have the best results for you? I don't care about taste too much, the thought of ballooning from whatever I'm eating/drinking helps me get over it. I personally only have experience with heavy cream.

At the peak, doing heavy cream with regular meals for a week, then stuffing for a week helped me put on 11 pounds in a matter of two weeks. Anybody else seen results similar to this from any other methods? I've been interested in mixing heavy cream with protein powder. Thoughts?
6 years