Sub looking for a guide

What a shame you're so far away. Que lastima!
3 years

Doms and slaves

Dom/Master here.
3 years

Seeking advice

Only you can decide to stay or go, but you need to decide what your needs are in a lasting relationship. If having a good love life is important to you then you need to look for that. If what you have is enough then fine, but if you're questioning it I don't think those doubts will go away.

P.S. Sorry to hear he doesn't like your belly. Those can be great fun to play with! He's missing out.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

No matter what you look like there's someone out there who will find you attractive. When it gets rough is when folks hate on their admirers for liking their "worst" features.
3 years

Insecure about bra size

You're welcome!

I saw that you're bi-curious. If you haven't yet had the opportunity of being with a fellow BBW, let me assure you that one of the bonuses is that all that padding elsewhere feels very much like boob-flesh. Since that would apply to you too, keep that in mind that instead of food made better by wrapping it in bacon, BBWs are women made better by wrapping them in boob.
3 years

Insecure about bra size

Softestgirl222:
I’m like a 42D and I feel like because mine aren’t obviously huge, I’m less attractive as a BBW. Maybe I’m the only fat woman here with smaller boobs lmao

That's actually not really small for a BBW. Larger sizes are actually pretty rare. The reason you see them on sites like this is many women who hit the genetic lottery with mega boobies can often make money from showing them off. Think of it like the news though. If the event was common, it wouldn't be newsworthy.

Many women hurt their boob display, however, by wearing ill-fitting or poorly sized bras. Have the ladies at a plus size womens store fit you to make sure you display what you have well.

Also, the key for any woman to come across as sexy, but especially important if you are a BBW, is confidence. Not being showy or skanky, but tasteful confidence in rocking your curves. If you act ashamed of your body people will pick up on that, but if you love your curves it is easier to garner respect and maybe turn a few heads you didn't even expect to.
3 years

Geeky/gamer people, come say hi!

Cassie87:
I'm really a huge fan of ffvi, chrono trigger and ffix for favourites. I'm into anime with favourites being Rose of Versailles, Evangelion, Escaflowne, Galaxy Express 999 and Utena.

So nerds unite!

One of these days I need to finish Chrono Trigger. I've started it several timew but always get sidetracked. Amazing soundtrack though.
3 years
12345   loading