Kik names on profiles?

Influx:
They probably just scan the profile for the words Kik, Skype, etc and just look at that without paying attention to the rest.

It might be best to just hand out your Kik one-on-one, if you're getting more fakes than feeders.

Seconded/thirded. There is also the ability to search a page for keywords. Never underestimate the ability of a determined troll.
5 years

Female feedee in florida

Good luck! Never had much luck meeting fellow Floridians here. Hope your search is more fruitful.
5 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

Allisongdop:
I�ve never been force fed before but I�m finding this thread to be the biggest turn on ever.

Well I'm sure lots of us here would be happy to help you experiment. Or does this count as being experimented on?
5 years

Female feedee looking for the darker side of weight gain

I know we don't line up on every detail but could be interesting to see how close we could get. If my profile sounds at all interesting, drop me a line.
5 years

Female feedee looking for the darker side of weight gain

After reading this and your profile it sounds like what you want is primarily a Dom/sub relationship but with someone focused enough on your kinks that you would feel submissive?
5 years

Gaining with ibs

IBS can vary widely from person to person. The trick is figuring out what triggers you and what level if any of of those triggers your body can handle. Depending on what symptoms your IBS causes (loose stool, constipation) you can also adjust your diet to somewhat counterpunch the symptoms, though that only goes so far.
5 years

Pizza stuffing

There are quite a few of us. Why don't you tell is a bit about yourself?
6 years

Belly play

Can't blame you. It sure has grown to a handful! Are you excited by the thought of it getting so big you need both hands to hold on?
6 years

Humiliation balance

I've always had a difficult time with humiliation for the same sort of reason. I don't mind calling a girl "piggy" or the like while being dominant, but it is hard for me to be critical. It feels disingenuous to berate a BBW for the same features I'm turned on by or for getting bigger at the same time I want her to get bigger still.
6 years

Sugar daddy/feeder needed!

Already sent you a message. 😉
6 years
45678   loading