Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this postšŸ˜

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those ā€œattempting to workoutā€ sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Morbidly A Beast:
Putting on Socks are just the worst
1 year

Heavy cream gains

16851:
I have been interested in using heavy cream since I started gaining intentionally back in June 2020. I have tried all sorts of things to be able to drink it but cannot because of a sensitive stomach. Recently I have found country crock plant-based heavy cream in stores near me. Iā€™m only five days in but it feels like my days of peak gaining. No gas bloating no upset stomach no lower G.I. issues later. Iā€™m optimistic. Will update with results maybe in a week or so but Iā€™m loving it so far. I drink at least a pint a day 16oz plus 4oz Hershey's syrup for 1800cal

!!! admittedly, have not researched any health related side effects of this particular product!!!

I found that Lactose pills taken before The cream, avoids the side effects. Seems to allow me to keep the cream without the upset bowels.

Equate Walmart brand is the cheapest.
1 year

Heavy cream gains

Yep, nothing to me, is more effective than HC! So, I can understand why.
1 year

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

[quote]Lispoiledprincess:
Limited. Toys fix that thou

In what way is it limited? I would love the frustration aspect of being excited, but unable to easily cum, if at all. I can just picture the pride and glee on a feeders face.
1 year

Avoiding confusionā€¦

I would like to suggest:

That the current profiles can be confusing. When they choose feeder or feedee do they mean receiving food or giving food?

As for a BDSM aspect are they Dom or Sub?
1 year

Avoiding confusionā€¦

I would like to suggest:

That the current profiles can be confusing. When they choose feeder or feedee do they mean receiving food or giving food?

As for a BDSM aspect are they Dom or Sub?
1 year

Feedist/gainer cookbook

Can you upload this cookbook and/or the information on it.

You would think that such a book would be here on site.
1 year

Slow eaters?

Is this the result of a natural process,
or from the meds used to treat ED?
1 year

You know you're fat when:

Doublefrosted:
you know you're fat when you realise you've been wearing slip-on shoes exclusively for months and have been avoiding shoes with laces and buckles because it's too much of a struggle to put them on.

Thatā€™s why I wear Velcro close shoes, especially since my arms have gotten shorter. Just wished they were more fashionable.
Iā€™ve been wanting to try the new Sketchers.
1 year
23456   loading