Unorthodox feminization

MitchHedberg:
There's a technique for staying soft while orgasming that read about.

You basically only pleasure the penis while it's soft and if it gets hard, you neglect it until goes back down. Eventually this gets you to the point where you've edged for so long that, given the right stimulation, you can cum while soft. Using a vibrator to finish the deal helps with reaching a climax before the penis gets hard again.

Do this enough times and the body slowly begins to learn that getting hard is not the proper response to sexual stimulation, but that staying soft is instead. This makes the dick even more like a clit because now it stays small and sensitive when you play with it, penetration is impossible and cum just leaks out during an orgasm.

Munchies:
*takes notes*

Looks over your shoulder….coping your notes.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

How does one orgasm while still soft???
1 year

5000+ calorie nutella brownies

Feedmesqueezeme:
This is my go to Nutella brownie recipe which uses a whole jar of Nutella. The brownies are so delicious and the calories work out to be roughly 5800 calories for the entire batch.
I’ve made these so often and really recommend them

]sallysbakingaddiction.com/nutella-brownies/

Will these help in losing weight?
Have to watch my figure ya know…
Hehe!
1 year

Deep fryer recommendations

windfarm27:
I want to buy a new deep fryer that's going to be big enough to feed a family of 4, will be easy to clean, and easy to store in a broom closet. Any recommendations?

Well, I know this is going to sound counter productive, but I like my air fryer. A deep fryer is so difficult to clean, oil gets everywhere, and then the smell lingers, and then eventually you will want to change the oil.
2 years

The variety’s of hostess snack cakes

karenjenk:
Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
holy cow.
my BFF dropped off 4 boxes of them and finished one whole box this evening before she even left.
I could die for them.
put them in the freezer... even better

I’ve put chocolate in the freezer, but never thought of putting nutty bars in.
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

You have actually used this on a feedee? I’d like to see before and afters,
2 years

Ergonomic office chair

I remember reading about a company, that I believe was called Living XL.

Please update or correct my information…. It been awhile. smiley
2 years

College weight

Ditzy:
That is amazing it took me years to gain that much.
BTW how are you doing? Been a long time.

I agree.., it has been a long time. Jazzman was one of the first to get me started gaining. Ditzy has also been a good friend as well.
2 years

College weight

Ditzy:
That is amazing it took me years to gain that much.
BTW how are you doing? Been a long time.

I agree.., it has been a long time. Jazzman was one of the first to get me started gaining. Ditzy has also been a good friend as well.
2 years
34567   loading