Steps

Depends on the day.
Average work day: 5000-ish, unless I'm making chicken then 3000-ish.

Day off without errands: less than 1000, I've had days where I didn't hit 500.
1 year

The biggest t-shirt size

There used to be a t-shirt printer in town who could print up to a 20xl. No idea where they got them, but they had them. Their kiosk at the mall used one as their sign because it really let them show off their printing abilities.
1 year

Too fat to run?

Depends, are we talking sustained run or like short sprints?

Sustained running disappeared all together around 200 I think. It's honestly been a couple decades since I had to try. But I know I couldn't meet the maximum time for running a mile in high school gym class.

Short sprints can happen but they've gotten a lot shorter as I've gotten fatter. Around 300 I could still do a hundred yard sprint. Now at 380, and having been over 400 a few times, I can get some serious hustle for about 25-30 yards. My recently starting to waddle has probably dropped 10 yards off my pre-pandemic distance.
1 year

What is your sign?

Virgo, unless you're using it as a pickup line, in which case it's Yield.
1 year

Your weight in "normal" people?

Well that simplifies things.
I'm almost 2.5 times the "normal" weight. I'm 3 pounds shy at 5'10" and 380 pounds.
1 year

High calorie cookies?

Does anyone have a good recipe for high calorie cookies or brownies?

I'm not particularly picky, but would prefer if it uses normal ingredients, i.e. no protein powder or anything like that.
1 year

Mobility possible at 600+?

I worked with a lady who was 5'1" and claimed to be over 600 (which I don't doubt) whose only mobility issue was getting both security doors open so she could go through before the lock re-engaged.
She was in better shape than I was despite being 200 pounds heavier.
1 year

Feedees and junk food

Honestly, probably at least 80% would be considered junk food.
Most my food is chosen for easy access, so even when I do cook it isn't something healthy.
1 year

Tips on habits to passively gain weight

Make your living space require the least movement to get around. Rearrange your furniture to minimize how much you need to move. While you're redecorating add a couple snack bowls to your decor. Doesn't matter what you fill them with, just make snacks easy to access.

Neither change will be huge impacts, but they'll definitely add to passive gains.
1 year

Weight gain and diabetes

So initially don't worry about gaining, just maintain until you get your blood sugar numbers under control.

Once you've got the meds figured out you can start figuring out the boundaries for what you can do to start gaining again. Everyone is a bit different, some people need to just watch their sugar intake, others have more serious restrictions.

I've gained about 70 pounds since being diagnosed, it's very doable but don't expect it to be as fast as your previous gains.
1 year
12345   loading