Death feedee?

I think there are real death feeders out there. But being faced with your own mortality is always a rough experience.

While you may have embraced that this is how you are going to die, having that first heart attack is still fucking scary. There are still people who keep going, but they're uncommon.
2 years

Diabetes and weight gain

Eirtae feedee:
I'm waiting for a call from the doctor today. I think he will tell me that I have diabetes.
Will I be able to continue gaining weight?

Just wondering what other people in the same situation do

Can you continue gaining?
Yes, but it takes a lot more work to not throw everything off.

If you are diagnosed I suggest holding off on continuing gaining til you're getting stable numbers. Once you have meds that work to keep your blood sugar even you can test the boundaries and figure out how to gain again. Everyone is a bit different, not everyone's system will be spiked by the same foods so some testing is necessary.

You won't have particularly rapid gains, because all the good calorie bombs are high in sugar. But you can continue gaining.
2 years

Generation difference

AskDrFeeder:
To some extent, I think it might also be that young people are less interested in being in relationships. It's harder to find a relationship if you're fat, but if you're not looking for one you have license to get fat.

I don't think it's that they were less interested in a relationship. But groups like the Asexuals who were real hard to find pre-2000 (despite being around much earlier) are now much easier to locate, so we don't waste decades feeling like we're broken and trying to fake being straight and as normal as possible.

Add to that how much easier to find fetish content of any type and we start getting into this much sooner than we used to. Consider how hard it was to even find dimensions back in the day versus trying to find this site or curvage today.
2 years

Encouraging laziness

I love that nobody has stated something that feels obvious to me.

Optimize the pathing in your house. In the case you aren't around to wait on their every need, make it so it takes the least amount of steps to do anything. Arrange your furniture with minimizing their movement in mind
2 years

You know you're fat when:

...You can lose your keys sitting on your belly.

I put my keys on my belly as I gathered up my stuff before getting out of the car. My moobs blocked my view of my keys.
2 years

When is the time to use a bariatric cane?

Can I suggest going ahead and getting one? If you start using it immediately that's awesome, if you decide to wait til you need it more that's up to you. But you'll have it in the event that you do wake up one morning and realize that you could really use it today and not a few days from now when Amazon gets it to you. Not being able to get around well sucks even if it is also hot as hell.
2 years

When is the time to use a bariatric cane?

So, as with any mobility aid, the correct time to start using one is when you feel like you need one. I've met 500 pounders with no mobility issues and had friends whose weight became an issue at like 250 because of bad knees. So if it's an issue for you use one.

If you're too embarrassed to ask your doctor about it you can buy one on Amazon, probably in the $30-40 range (depends on what you want style wise)
2 years

Gaining despite having a pre existing condition

Not really pre-existing conditions, but still gaining despite developing medical conditions. Honestly the hardest to work around is a gluten intolerance. Though sometimes you've just got to spite your stomach for good food.
More seriously I've got low level diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. If I watch my intakes of sugar and salt I'm generally fairly good. My doctor is aware I'm not planning on dieting so he's got me on meds to handle most the heavy lifting there.
2 years

What kind of scale is better? digital or dial?

if you want a 350 limit scale you just about have to go digital, most dials cut off at 300 or 330.

Personally i wouldn't bother with a dial scale. Once you can't see your toes easily the dial becomes a liability. With digital you can step back and see the weight for a few seconds

Walmart's website has a bunch that go to 400 in the sub $25 range if you want somewhere to start.
2 years
12345   loading