- ½ Tsp Vanilla

MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING INGREDIENTS
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 13 Oz Marshmallow Crème
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2-3 9 Inch pans with butter or flour spray (3 pans will give you 3 thin layers).
2. CAKE: Combine sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix by hand.
3. CAKE: In a separate bowl, combine butter, egg yolks, honey, and vanilla, then mix on medium speed.
4. CAKE: Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
5. CAKE: Whisk egg whites until foamy, then pour into bowl and mix in with other ingredients.
6. CAKE: Gradually add in buttermilk, then graham crackers and flour, mixing everything well.
7. CAKE: Pour cake batter evenly into pans and bake for 20-25 (until toothpick or fork comes out clean).
8. FILLING: Combine broken up chocolate bar and condensed milk in a small pan, then cook on medium until melted, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing until even. Remove from heat and set aside (reheat as needed to thin out enough to spread).
9. FROSTING: Combine cream cheese and butter into a bowl and mix until creamy.
10. FROSTING: Gradually add in marshmallow crème, then vanilla and powdered sugar, mixing until well combined. Refrigerate after.
11. Once cake is finished baking and has cooled, use a fork to separate cake from sides and flip over onto a plate one layer at a time. In between layers you will spread chocolate filling and frosting. One all layers are stacked, smooth frosting on rest of cake.

DECORATING
1. I put graham cracker and Hershey Chocolate pieces around the edge.
2. Top is sprinkled with crushed graham cracker and chocolate sprinkles.
3. Fire is made out of crushed Oreos, Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Crème Filled Wafers (cut in 4), and gummy bears (red/orange/white) on toothpicks.

boundandfeed:
I'm going to get much fatter, if I make and eat your desserts.

They look so... good!

Is that a bad thing?
4 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

I remember a cartoon but haven't been able to find it.

I believe it was the Justice League and they automated everything. Even the local gas station.

There were robots doing all the work and all the people got fat. The part I remember most is the gas station attendant who had been very skinny before they called him slim. But now he was round.

I wish I could find that one
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

OK I was wondering who else has a fantasy of being kidnapped. Tied to a bed. And fattened up for months.

I would love to be tube fed so that I have no control over the gain but any sort of fattening would be wonderful.

Being fattened up by a man or a woman would be wonderful. Just being their toy to play with.
10 years

Just wondering if ...

I was looking at the dating section and was just wondering if any feedees out there have ever thought about turning the tables on their feeder. Either willingly on their part or forcefully. I was reading some of the profiles and I was thinking that it might be fun to see some of these guys that don't want to gain be kidnapped and force fed till they are the size of their partners.

JUST WONDERING!
11 years

Kidnap me

Who would like to kidnap me

Tie me to a bed

And feed me till I am too big to get out of the house
11 years

Devious

Has anyone ever thought about meeting up with a feeder, in my case I would like a male feeder, and turning the tables on them. Kidnapping them and fattening them up.

Or someone that has been bad to you an ex boyfriend or girlfriend and doing that to them.

Or maybe even one of these "encouragers" that talks a lot but never really does anything.

I find it an interesting fantasy and would like to know if anyone has ever done it to some extent?
13 years