Looking for feedee/ mg friends in the arizona valley

I am a male. Sorry, but I would love to meet at a buffet and just eat and eat and eat with you. I'm bisexual and understand your interest, don't worry. I hope the more I gain, the more feminized my body will become. For me it would just be awesome to meet someone locally (I live in Gilbert) with similar interests. I'll pay for all meals, especially buffets. Lol. I've never been thrown out of a buffet for eating too much, but definitely a fantasy of mine. Contact me if you're interested in meeting at a local buffet.
7 years

Roleplay anyone?

I have all the same fantasies. Look up my stories here under this username and plain gaetano. I have two really long stories there. I want to fattened and feminized, just like you. I've never Skype before, but I'll take video request in tight panties eating, or whatever you please. Let me know.
7 years

Buffets in arizona

I just wanna meet, eat a lot and to discuss this common proclivity with a like minded person. I live in Gilbert, but can come to Phoenix, no problem.
7 years

Buffets in arizona

Wanna go eat. Into public by humilations? Or other fetishes. Let me know
8 years

Maximum gain in 1 week

I'll challenge you and document it if you do the same. But you gotta help me get more girly. smiley
8 years

Fat girl bondage

Me too. Are you on hormones already? You have the body I want. Wow. You're an inspiration.
8 years
2345   loading