Joining chat issue.

It seems that about 50% of the time I try to join the chat, the chat itself doesn't actually load. I can click between the tabs, but the user list is blank, and the actual chat is blank too (still gives me the option to type). I thought before that this was due to chat just being down in general, but I asked one time if anyone else was just having that problem, and they said chat was fine.

I'm not sure if it's something on my computer specifically, but has anyone else been having this problem? It seems to happen around midday too mostly, at night I'm able to join just fine.

EDIT: This also seems to happen with the beta chat as well.
7 years

Quick way to get stretch marks?

The only way to really get stretchmarks is to try and gain as fast as possible. That won't always work however, as there's also a genetic component to stretchmarks.

Your best bet would to just be to stick to a high calorie plan and try to gain as fast as possible.
7 years

Stuffing itch

I've always heard itching being associated with growing stretchmarks, but I'm not exactly sure what it means in the context of a single stuffing.
7 years

Pigs be pigs (or pigs is pigs??)

I remember this comic lol. One of my earliest memories of first getting into this whole thing when I was younger.
7 years

What do you wear to bed?

Boxers 90% of the time, or if I'm freezing my butt off, pajama bottoms and shirt.
7 years

Currently listening to

Megalovania - Undertale
7 years

So what games are you playing?

I've been playing a variety of games lately. I've gotten back into Payday 2, been playing Dead Space 3 coop for the first time, and I've been playing a variety of horror games such as Alien Isolation or the demo for Resident Evil 7.
7 years

Advice on how to gain the healthy way?

I know there's lactose in SOME brands of peanut butter, but if you can find one that is dairy-free, then peanut butter is a great choice for gaining. Loads of calories, can be put on loads of things, and you can just eat it out of the jar smiley. Plus, I don't believe it's too bad for you.
7 years

Adding a meter to show forum contributions too.

Hello! I've noticed the teardrop rating meter on our profiles and how it's associated with picture likes. I was thinking what if we had something like that on the forums as well? Perhaps have some kind of meter under the person's username on threads to showcase how much they contribute to forum discussions and the community and whatnot.

I just think it'd be a cool thing to showcase who likes to add to the forums due to the site already having a picture-liking meter too. Hopefully this isn't a bad suggestion, but I think it'd just help make people who don't post many pictures feel a bit more a part of the community smiley
7 years

Text chat version 2

I like it a lot! It feels a lot more clean than the previous version, and it has a kind of older, classical look to it too which I enjoy.

One of my suggestions, if possible, would be to have the ability to have multiple chats open at once. Perhaps at the top where the tabs are, if you join more than one room it could queue them up at the top. Like if I was in "general" and "weight gain", then I could be in both at the same time and just cycle through the tabs with a click rather than having to keep going back into "groups" and then selection another one.

I'm definitely liking it so far though! smiley
7 years
12345   loading