Not looking at scale?

Might as well post it in this thread, but another tip for new gainers is to not look at the scale often. It's going to be tempting to want to weigh yourself every day, but it's better to do it every few days instead. You fluctuate so much in water weight and whatnot that you can easily go from a few pounds up one day, to a few pounds down the next.

Make sure you do your weighing in a consistent manner too. If you weigh yourself with no clothes and completely empty in the morning on one day, then do that exact same thing at the same time the next time.

I know this all seems like obvious stuff, but I've seen a lot of gainers getting discouraged over false information from this kind of stuff. smiley
7 years

Can't tell if i'm wearing underwear

I agree with Philpy, I think it's seriously one of the cutest/sexiest things ever.
7 years

Love to stuff, hate to gain

You could always try combinations that give the feeling of you being full, without actually eating loads of calorie-filled food.

For example, bananas and soda are apparently bloating. Uncooked rice and water are another. If you can't find any low-calorie options on the stuffing forum, try the body inflation forum a few sections down. smiley
7 years

Quitting smoking and weight gain

Smoking is an appetite suppressant I believe (although I may be wrong). I've heard lots of stories of people stopping and suddenly putting on the pounds.
7 years

Chest pains after stuffing

Perhaps it's just heart burn? It's effects are worse when your laying down.

Get some heartburn tums or something similar, and try using them if it happens again. If it doesn't help, then it might be best to see a doctor about it.
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Breedmeforever:
I'm Beth I'm 20 I'm looking for a long term feeder USA only and in person kik me at breedmeforever for pictures and details

Welcome to the site! smiley
7 years

Maximum amount of food

This might be a little off-putting considering we're on a fetish site, but I believe the highest number I saw was around 18 pounds...but the person ended up dying from their stomach kinda bursting >.>. So yeah, the human body can take a lot. Most people will end up vomiting/getting sick before that point though.
7 years

College weight gain

babybellym:
I gained 45 lbs my freshman year....completely by accident

Dang, you managed to fit three "Freshman 15"s into one college year. Pretty impressive!
7 years

How to best deal with long distance relations?

Awesome, thanks for the great advice the both of you smiley.

And yeah ghost, I definitely wouldn't want to do a long distance relationship forever haha.
7 years

How to best deal with long distance relations?

So, I've come to realize that if I were to ever get to know someone on here, that there's a 95% chance it will be long distance.

Normally, I'm someone that can't really deal with that well. I've done it before, and it can get pretty rough without being able to see the other person.

So I'm making this thread to ask: how do all of you deal with long distance relations? What are your coping mechanisms if you have any? I figured I should probably try to improve myself on that, so if anyone has any advice or wants to share their experiences it'd be greatly appreciated smiley
7 years
12345   loading