"searching for a story" thread

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.[/quote]

No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

hurgon:
I remember that last one, but not well enough to find it. Sorry!

Looking for one myself, and any help would be much appreciated!

It was posted on a blog ages ago and perhaps elsewhere, called something like "Nobody tells Jake what to do", or it might've been Jack.

The story starts with the recently-married protagonist lazing on the couch after dinner with his eyes closed. His wife's friend, thinking he's asleep, comments to her that he's getting a "corn-fed look" about him. The wife replies that she's been feeding him up a bit to a size she likes and, having now achieved that, will start to give him healthy meals to keep him at his current weight. When her friend wonders if he might object to a leaner diet, the wife boasts that he'll "eat whatever I put in front of him".

The husband, still feigning sleep, is angry and decides to, ah, undermine her scheme.

I believe this may be the story you were looking for: www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php
8 years