Quiz: what's your feeding style?

yeah, it's a lot of fun to .. not to be taken too seriously of course but it's kinda informative too!
2 years

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

uquiz.com/nh389E
Check out this quiz .. share the results with the rest of the class!
2 years

Feederism q&a

just to get the ball rolling!
For everybody:
1. Are you a: gainer, encourager, mutual gainer or all of the above?
Encourager
2. Sexuality?
gay
3. Are you on grommr, feabie or any other gaining related websites?
grommr
4. What brought you to fantasyfeeder
looking for people with similar interests
5. online crushes ?
many
6. Best gaining and FA blogs or websites?
tumblr is good for gaining content, used to be better though
7. Are you in a relationship? If yes is it a feederism relationship?
No
8. What did you think about your “urges” before you discovered that gaining was a thing (we’ve all been there)
I've had them since I was a kid, then I started thinking I was weird, now I fully embrace my my live for bigger and growing guys!
9. What do you like most about this community?
self acceptance
10. What do you hate most about this community?
extreme fetishization, hostility towards anyone who wants to stop gaining, and worst of all creepy people who manipulate their partners into gaining! gaining should be consensual always.
11. What is your earliest memory about this scene?
I was that kid who stared at fat people mouth open!
12. What is your weirdest memory about this scene?
fantasizing about finding
many .. but when I was 6 or 7 I had an imaginary friend who was a fat centaur!
For gainers:
DOESN'T APPLY

For Encouragers:
36. Are you now or have you been actively encouraging anybody before? No
37. For how long?
38. What is your goal in gaining (physically)?
I want my partner to feel comfortable with his fat body
39. When it comes to relationships you prefer: an already obese person, a new gainer or it doesn’t matter?
Doesn't matter but the act of participating in fattening up another person is very hot.
40. When it comes to gainers do you prefer: Dominant, shameless, proud, submissive, romantic, a lifter or shy? (multiple options are permitted)
Proud definitely, I like some teasing and light BDSM so a bit submissive in bed would be good but not necessary.
41. Would you consider fattening up an unsuspecting partner who’s not into gaining?
NEVER
42. Would you consider gaining for your partner?
Not my thing really .. but it might happen naturally.
43. Would you date a civilian? If so would you tell him about you feederism wishes?
Yes up until now I've only dated civilians, I never told them about my feederism, but they've all known that I like bigger guys.
44. Have you had casual feeding sessions? Would you like to (or more)?
Yes
45. Feeding someone or let him nom by himself?
Both
46. Feeding while fucking (or being fucked)?
Not my fantasy but I don't mind it either
47. Forcefeeding?
Can be fun from time to time
48. Teasing a fatty?
Love some loving teasing.
49. Humiliating a fatty?
Nothing in public, just love to test his physical limits from time to time
50. Worshiping a fatty?
Body and fat worship is hot
51. Serving a bossy gainer?
Not my thing, but I can do it from time to time if that what they liked.
52. Are you: Dominant, submissive, switch or doesn’t apply?
Mostly romantic with dom tendencies.
53. Your biggest fantasy that related to feederism?
Long term feederism relationship
54. Your most intense fantasy related to feederism? Would you like to go for it IRL?
Not sure what's too intense when it comes to feederism.
55. What is something you think you did right when it comes to your feederism lifestyle?
took my time to discover it and accept it, some people throw themselves into it before they are ready and it doesn't go well.
56. What is something you think you did wrong when it comes to your feederism lifestyle?
Cam sex.. not for me!
57. Describe your perfect partner in 3 to 5 sentences
Fat, proud, loves food, loves to cuddle and show his body.
3 years

Feederism q&a

I found these questions on tumblr, I believe they are good way to introduce oneself!

For everybody:
1. Are you a: gainer, encourager, mutual gainer or all of the above?
2. Sexuality?
3. Are you on grommr, feabie or any other gaining related websites?
4. What brought you to fantasyfeeder
5. online crushes crushes?
6. Best gaining and FA blogs or websites?
7. Are you in a relationship? If yes is it a feederism relationship?
8. What did you think about your “urges” before you discovered that gaining was a thing (we’ve all been there)
9. What do you like most about this community?
10. What do you hate most about this community?
11. What is your earliest memory about this scene?
12. What is your weirdest memory about this scene?

For gainers:
13. Are you now or have you been actively gaining before?
14. How long have you been actively gaining?
15. What is your current weight?
16. What are you current measurements?
17. What size clothes you’re wearing?
18. What is your goal in gaining (physically)?
19. When it comes to relationships you prefer: a thin encourager, a fat encourager or another gainer?
20. When it comes to encouragers do you prefer: forceful, pushy, teasing, handsy, romantic, submissive, good cook? (multiple options are permitted)
21. Would you date a civilian? If so would you tell him about you gaining wishes?
22. Have you had casual feeding sessions? Would you like to (or more)?
23. Being fed by another person or nom by yourself?
24. Eating while fucking (or being fucked)?
25. Forcefeeding?
26. Being teased?
27. Being humiliated?
28. Being worshipped?
29. Bossing around an “obliging” encourager?
30. Are you: Dominant, submissive, switch or doesn’t apply?
31. Your biggest fantasy gaining wise?
32. Your most intense fantasy gaining wise? Would you like to go for it IRL?
33. What is something you think you did right when it comes to your gaining lifestyle?
34. What is something you think you did wrong when it comes to your gaining lifestyle?
35. Describe your perfect partner in 3 to 5 sentences.

For Encouragers:
36. Are you now or have you been actively encouraging anybody before?
37. For how long?
38. What is your goal in gaining (physically)?
39. When it comes to relationships you prefer: an already obese person, a new gainer or it doesn’t matter?
40. When it comes to gainers do you prefer: Dominant, shameless, proud, submissive, romantic, a lifter or shy? (multiple options are permitted)
41. Would you consider fattening up an unsuspecting partner who’s not into gaining?
42. Would you consider gaining for your partner?
43. Would you date a civilian? If so would you tell him about you feederism wishes?
44. Have you had casual feeding sessions? Would you like to (or more)?
45. Feeding someone or let him nom by himself?
46. Feeding while fucking (or being fucked)?
47. Forcefeeding?
48. Teasing a fatty?
49. Humiliating a fatty?
50. Worshipping a fatty?
51. Serving a bossy gainer?
52. Are you: Dominant, submissive, switch or doesn’t apply?
53. Your biggest fantasy that related to feederism?
54. Your most intense fantasy related to feederism? Would you like to go for it IRL?
55. What is something you think you did right when it comes to your feederism lifestyle?
56. What is something you think you did wrong when it comes to your feederism lifestyle?
57. Describe your perfect partner in 3 to 5 sentences.
3 years

When your director is clearly a feedist

I know, it's like "here is the happiest fat man with a beautiful woman who clearly admires him, let's change that!"
3 years

When your director is clearly a feedist

They tries to make an add for a diet center, but the result came out ... interesting!

3 years

How feederism have changed my view on fat!

I've known that I liked fat since my early teenage years, probably the first thing I looked for in google the first time I was allowed to be alone on the internet was "fat man" this was back in 98 and I was hooked then. But in retrospect I have always been fascinated by fat and especially fat men since I was probably 5 or 6, I've even had imaginary fat friends before I even knew what was sex.
But for a long time I though it made me weird that I liked fat men with fat bellies, and even when I discovered the chub chaser community, it always felt a little off, because I wasn't allowed to tell a big guy what I really like about him or what I really want to do to his body, fearing that he might find it offensive o objectifying, because I was taught that fat people hate being fat, and and I need to love them despite their fatness, and anything else would be unnatural.
It took a few years until I discovered the feederism scene, and that I was an encourager. and probably a few years later to adjust my point of view, at the idea that someone would love being fat just blew my mind, and that all the things that I wanted to do are not only accepted but are desired and me wanting to worship and explore my mans body and even tease him about it are things that actually make me a good lover, not just some fetishistic creep.
But with that my view of fat people and fat in general have shifted completely, I started embracing ideas of fat beauty and body acceptance, including my own body, that fat is not always bad, not if being skinny means that you live in a body that is not yours just to subscribe to some outdated fascistic beauty standards that used to promote things like the "heroin chic" and eating disorders on podiums. Now I know that a fat body is sexy and can even be healthy but most importantly it allows some people to be themselves, free from all constrains of oppressive societies. it laso taught me to appreciate the bravery of people (especially feedees and gainers) who chose to live their authentic life.
3 years

Speaking to a therapist

I don't think a therapist's job is to persuade or deter anybody from their sexuality, but their role is to give you tools to deal with it, compartmentalize and deal with the shame that surrounds it, maybe even help you figure out ways to readjust your priorities ... on once you figured out how to relate to your fetish, a sex therapist can help you find satisfying and safe ways to practice your fetishes
3 years

Something weird my ex-feeder said

the contrast thing definitely exists (I'm a feeder so I get it) but taking it to such extremes is not great! if she got anorexic she probably would have made you huge .. I don't think that's very healthy or sustainable ...
3 years

Anybody else feel shame/embarrassment?

666Dust777:
The fatter I get, the more I feel embarrassed. I feel so embarrassed that my belly sticks out, and everybody at the store can see how fat I am. And when my family comment on how I'm getting fatter, I get so embarrassed, my face turns red.

What's weird, is that something strange happens - when I get embarrassed about my weight, I get turned on, too. Every time someone comments that they noticed I'm getting bigger, I get really embarrassed, and then my dick starts getting hard.

Some of my best orgasms have been when I'm embarrassed about being fat. I think the shame/embarrassment of getting fat is part of the fetish. The fact that as I get bigger, the fat around my cock starts growing and makes my dick look smaller - and for some reason that turns me on.

I dunno, I guess I'm weird. Can anyone relate? SORRY if I posted this thread in the wrong place - I'm new.

this is completely normal, it's why fat teasing, name calling and even sexual humiliation are big in this community.... and as long as it is consensual it can be pretty hot
3 years
12345   loading