Help gaining 15 lbs

start by just add something to every meal you eat and make your highest calorie meal the last one of the day, preferably right before you lay down for the night. the less active you are the more those extra calories will be turned into stored energy.
10 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:

So I am still gaining! Though I am sad, since I feel like I am losing my narrow waist. I want to make sure I keep that, because I love having curves! So hopefully that will stick around despite me growing and growing in fatness smiley

hope you all are doing well!!
xox Ally

you don't have to worry about a thing, your curves are fantastic, keep gaining and let the weight fall as it may
11 years

Curvage

i think the differences between curvage and fantasy feeder is pretty big, there's a huge difference between curvage and lovethesecurves, hence the 126 pages of discussion over there, mostly about the differences and perceptions of each. all 3 sites offer something different and they should all be celebrated. if it ever gets up and running again you should check it out and see for yourself. i spent most of my forum time at curvage but i love fantasyfeeder, for completely different reasons, but i enjoy both communities.
11 years

Curvage

there is a 126 page thread over at lovethesecurves about curvage. there are 2 guys trying to bring it back but spock 'nuked' the site so there will be no archives. curvage in the immediate future is gone. it'll either be back as curvage.org or curvage.co, we're waiting to see while 2 dude hash out the details.

all those years, all those posts, all that reputation lost and gone. i guess i'll become a founder member for a 3rd time.

oi ve.

glad to see a thread finally popped up here. have hope my friends, things are moving, it will return.
11 years

Really tiny wanting to get fat

this sounds very intriguing.
11 years

Fantasy feeder survey

took survey, really interested in the results
12 years
1234   loading