Gaining as a college student

I went from very skinny to fat when I was in college. I found the campus cafeteria most helpful in gaining, but I never lived in the dorms, so I don't know about any unlimited buffets at my school or anywhere else. My only problem was outgrowing student desks, but there were alternatives and since you're already pretty fat (according to your profile), I guess you've dealt with that.

In retrospect, I wish I was able to live in the dorms for a lot of reasons not just the endless food to fatten up on.
4 months

How big of a belly do you want?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.

I've wondered what it would take for that to happen.
4 months

I've been eating all the christmas chocolate

2seatsalways:
As an American I always say Hersheys but I've been told that's shi! food so what are the best of the bests out there?

Giradeli's and Lindh come to mind. See's is ok. Cadbury, but only if it's from Canada. In the US, Cadbury is made by Hershey.
4 months

Eating lard?

Lard is much nicer for making biscuits, pie crusts, pastries, etc. Eating it straight is disgusting.
5 months

Practical fat habits

Fatty67:
Drinking cream before bed I’ve gained 7 lbs in a week

How much?
6 months

Busty guys

Gamergainer:
I'm gaining a lot and a lot of my fat is going to my moobs.

Between my long hair and my chest, I often get "M'am"ed (I live in the south lol).

I also notice that I jiggle a lot when running or jogging.

Anyone into busier guys or guys who also tend to store a lot in their breasts?

How did your chest get so big? I'd love to get that busty or bigger. I'm barely an A-cup.
6 months

Favorite halloween candy?

I like anything Reese's
6 months

So twitter changed it's name...

Stranger122:
It's ex's and ohs by Elle King but I would love to hear the foot ball version

Football (US) coaches will often go over plays with the team before the game. The plays are drawn on a chalk/white board with X's representing "us" and O's representing players on the other team.
7 months

So twitter changed it's name...

SSBBW Summer:
Now twitter has changed it's name, are we going to be like "Do you want my X?" Lol because that's so funny 🤣

Casual Gainer:
Apparently Elon says they should be called "X's".

Stranger122:
My X's and oh's they want me...

That sounds like something you'd hear in the locker room before a football game.
7 months

Are metal bed frames better?

A wooden bed can work for a fat couple. I made one and designed it similarly to how a floor is built, I'm quite confident of its strength.
7 months
34567   loading