I just had my first irl feederism episode!

foodiegut:
He told me today that he had put on almost 10kgs in four weeks and is worried that we won’t be able to fit into his suit for a glamourous event next week.

becomingoverweight:
Holy crap, that's an insane rate of gain.

That is indeed insane. He doesn’t look 10kgs heavier, maybe 4-5kgs. A bit extra around the chin and a little around his belly. He looks bigger in shadows now though!
4 years

Thanks for all your input everyone.

My colleague (now friend) is trying hard to keep motivated in getting active. I do offer him some healthy smoothies from a nearby cafe from time to time (to no avail).

He told me today that he had put on almost 10kgs in four weeks and is worried that we won’t be able to fit into his suit for a glamourous event next week.

I am leaving him be, but if we hang out outside work, I might be able to take care of him!
4 years

On a surprising busy Friday at work, I found some rare time at the fridge with my colleague and I said I was getting my car washed at my local shopping centre and he was free to come along and kill some time. He in a heartbeat counted himself him and we met up early in the next morning before the centre became busy.

He was a former BMX rider before some serious injuries kept him away. He is more than recovered but is more cautious than his high energy adrenaline self these days. He has softened up quite a bit since injury and has a very slight belly going, but is still in reasonably slim shape.

We spent some time in the arcade and blew our quads while playing bowling, and I said we should go to get some breakfast. Despite some reluctance, he agreed and I picked the Pancake Parlour, known for its rich and gorgeous meals, and of course pancakes, at a premium price.

I enticed him with a couple of thick and creamy swiss mountain malts and his jaw dropped when he saw blue heaven flavour on the menu. He would get order a pint of that, and a couple of pancakes with strawberries. I would get a country breakfast (pancakes, fried eggs, hash browns and garlic mushrooms) and a cookies and cream swiss mountain malt. Yeah I was eating more, but I was more fixated on eating breakfast and I would easily be able to eat more than him, especially that I am a lot bigger than him, despite recently losing quite a bit of weight.

The meal went as well as it could have, everything was delicious and we were stuffed like thanksgiving turkeys. It wasn’t all rosy, my colleague struggled throughout and kept encouraging him to finish his food. His stomach was gurgling loud enough for me to hear in public, and he would repeatedly moan with every ache of fullness.

After eating, he goes to ask why we keep eating out, and stuffing our gills until we almost feel sick. He would gently poke his swollen tummy, with his tightened shirt accentuating his fatness, and jokingly says I am trying to fatten him up and wondered what’s the deal. Without revealing my intentions (I have none), I replied saying maybe I am just trying to fulfil my fantasies and post something here on FF. (He has no idea about this place)

As a result, I brought up the topic of fat fetishism and he wasn’t irked at all, although I don’t think anything was seriously taken from this.

At the end of the meal, he decided to make the meal his shout, and pays the entire $60 breakfast! And that got me thinking!

I just fattened him up, and got him to pay for it! Haha! (I was stressing him to let me pay my share, as my portion was much more expensive)

I suddenly realise, this is the first time I truly felt like a feeder and I definitely fulfilled many of my fat fantasies, though it was largely unplanned!

I don’t know if I should do anything further? I am contemplating, morally I shouldn’t but I cannot help but do a few things considered a little naughty in this space!
4 years

Is it quicker to stuff/binge or just to eat a really unhealthy/fattening diet?

Through experience, I would say eating junk food on a consistent basis would work best. I felt dizzy and horrible when stuffing my face until ballooning point and discouraged me from gaining as I wished to do. Eating in patterns will also keep your relationship with food in better shape too.
4 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

The moment that made me think damn I’m fat, was when I made my first trip for clothes shopping for months just recently.

I was way off my correct size! I knew I had gained some weight, but it was hard to suggest if I had bumped up any sizes.

I tried on a pair of (S) rugby shorts and they were like glued to my thighs. They were so tight, I was worried that I was going to break the waistband! My ballooned belly was spilling over the shorts from angles, as if I was wearing a doughnut around my waist and the belly folds were like icing.

And I was shopping with a friend too, and they said that my waistline is really growing, but I said waists do not have lines, they are bellies that are full of cheeseburgers and hot dogs.
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

The moment that made me think damn I’m fat, was when I made my first trip for clothes shopping for months just recently.

I was way off my correct size! I knew I had gained some weight, but it was hard to suggest if I had bumped up any sizes.

I tried on a pair of (S) rugby shorts and they were like glued to my thighs. They were so tight, I was worried that I was going to break the waistband! My ballooned belly was spilling over the shorts from angles, as if I was wearing a doughnut around my waist and the belly folds were like icing.

And I was shopping with a friend too, and they said that my waistline is really growing, but I said waists do not have lines, they are bellies that are full of cheeseburgers and hot dogs.
6 years

Getting looks as i go into a fast food place

chubadmirer95:
I now weigh about 262 pounds, and a lot of that weight has come from regular and hearty consumption of junk food -- my ideal meal out is at McDonald's, Burger King or Pizza Hut, and I'm a familiar face at all three.

One of the things I love about going to those places is the looks I sometimes get. As I waddle in or out, or as I'm sitting down to eat, I sometimes notice people shooting disapproving glances my way. It always gives me a rush, like I'm doing something daring and illicit. Not that their disapproval bothers me at all -- they can go ahead and eat their bland, healthy stuff. I'll be content to eat something that's tasty and filling.

I have too been getting looks from people lately!

There is a Hungry Jacks I go to about twice a week after work, and after becoming a regular over the past few months, they are really beginning to notice me getting bigger with every visit. They would watch me waddle as I hold my tray of food, when I spot them looking at me, I just smile and they smile back.

There was one time a girl that knows me well referenced my weight and near endless eating. I was ordering more food after the meal was not substantial enough, she said, "But you've just eaten lunch!" When confirming the order, I added, "You've gotta keep a fat man happy!" She would then guesture my growing belly and said "You are looking a little bigger around the stomach, aren't you." I smiled as I slapped my belly which jiggled for an eternity and we both laughed. 😊😊
6 years

Body smell changing after getting fat.

I think it is sweat. With weight gain, you are more prone to sweating and sweatig can make you smell like a seal! A blubber seal! This is in my case anyway.
6 years

Anyone have trouble stopping or slowing down?

In my case/theory, once you start gaining, it is hard to stop. When you are gaining weight, you become used to consuming the large quantity of food which assisted your weight gain, and you don't realise how much more you eat daily to when you were thinner.

I remember beginning to put on weight this time last year, because winter always triggers me to eat more to keep warm. When spring arrived, I was about 10kgs heavier than my normal weight and I was eating almost double to what I used to. When adjusting back to my normal eating ways, my stomach felt completely empty most days, and I quickly reverted to my winter eating habits due to the hatred of my stomach growling all day. Fast forward to today and have gained over 25kgs since and have struggled to stop gaining, not that I care!
6 years

So what games are you playing?

ObviousLurker:
I'm tempted to get Skylines, is the hype all its cracked up to be?

I believe it is indeed worth it. Cities Skylines is the best city building game in the last decade, maybe the best of all time! Great traffic management system and AI, beautiful graphics, wide range of roads to use, and large cities too. It runs really well after over 100,000 population without DLC.

The steam workshop is incredible, you can get custom assets and mods which are all creative.

Cities Skylines definitely suceeds in being the game the atrocious Simcity 2013 should have been. Also it is very affordable!
6 years
123   loading