2nd force feeding weekend

Well you do look sexy with art the weight. So how much do you think you will gain this weekend because if your pictures show anything you might pack on 12lbs from this weekend alone.
6 years

2nd force feeding weekend

How much weight are you looking to gain this time?
6 years

Question about free acounts

Hey if you want Amy gaining tips I can give you my email if you would like if you hit your message limit already.
6 years

Question about free acounts

There is a message viewing limit. I think it is about 5 to 10 every 24 hours.
6 years

Advice for up and coming gainer

Hey welcome to the site. If you need any advice I have a few tips to gain fast and healthily.
7 years

Belly bouncing out of shirts?

God dam it. Sorry I am dyslexic I mean now sorry about that. Do you like when your belly pokes out now?
7 years

Belly bouncing out of shirts?

So is this a normal phenomenon for you know?
7 years

Negatives of having a double belly

stuffedellybelly:
hi i dont have one myself but i really want one but i was just wondering if there were any negatives to having one?

Well looking at your post on fat effecting your ability to have sex double bellys tend to droop more. In your description of the problems you had it would only get worse.
7 years

Funnel feeding

Try consuming as much of what ever weight gain concoction in 20 minutes. This is because it takes 20 minutes for your body to say your full once you eat enough food.
7 years

Negatives of having a double belly

From the people I have talked to having a double belly has no real positive or negative effect. So you should be good if you eventually grew one.
7 years
123   loading