26 m looking for female feeder/mutual gainer (england)

Hi, I'm 26, from Staffordshire, looking for a female feeder/feedee (for mutual gaining, not into contrast sorry, also sorry skinny feeders that goes for you too, I like big girls). No under 18s (obviously) and no over 30s (30 is fine). Interest wise I'm massively into sport (not just football, I love most sports, especially ice hockey), metal music, gaming (FPS, JRPG, puzzle games, anything really) and animé. If interested in getting to know me more, follow me on feabie @fatterisbetter and message there or DM for SC.
4 months

26m feeder/feedee looking for female feedee/feeder (uk)

Any feedee girls on this site interested in bigger guys? Message me if so (no older than 30, sorry)
10 months

26m feeder/feedee looking for female feedee/feeder (uk)

Any feedee girls on this site interested in bigger guys? Message me if so (no older than 30, sorry)
10 months

Feederism locations in the uk?

Miachu:
Anyone know if there's any feederism location's in the UK? Such as bars or whatever? think if there was it would be cool to check out sometime

I'm not sure there is anything dedicated like that, but any all you can eat place is like a feedee paradise, to me at least.

Wish we had something like the Heart Attack Grill here though
1 year

Any females interested in mutual gaining? (uk, 18-29)

Hi there,

I'm looking for a feedee who is into chubby/big guys and is interested in the idea of mutual gaining, personally I have no limit in terms of my gain, if you do then that is absolutely fine but personal preference would be someone who is likeminded in terms of gaining.
1 year

25 m uk feeder/mutual gainer looking for female feedee

Rollingruby:
I'm loking to gain and a feeder/mutual gain situation sounds ideal! I'm pretty new to gaining though so maybe we could chat first and see if we'd make a good fit? smiley

Hey!
Of course just shoot me a message!
1 year

25 m uk feeder/mutual gainer looking for female feedee

Looking for a female feedee to fatten up beyond their wildest dreams

I am a feedee myself so an attraction to fat guys is a must, you don’t have to be into mutual gaining but it would be a huge bonus!

I have no weight limit myself, and I am looking for someone else who has absolutely no weight limit

kik is fatfeedee420
1 year

The best english accent

Miachu:
What English accent do people think is the best?

For me gotta be the Welsh

A7xSolitude:
Personally either Scottish or Northern Irish

InevitableObesity:
None of these accents are English 😕

They speak English though, do they not?
1 year

The best english accent

Miachu:
What English accent do people think is the best?

For me gotta be the Welsh

Personally either Scottish or Northern Irish
1 year

Looking for a woman to feed and get fat with (uk)

M 25 feedee/feeder, massively into mutual gaining. Looking for someone around my age who is a feedee that also likes fat guys and just wants someone to get massively obese with them

Kik is fatfeedee420
1 year
123   loading