How do i look?

Took this video the day after eating almost 10,000 calories thanks to encouragement from a friend. Hoping to be 400lbs by this time next year

1 year

Getting high and gaining

I smoke every day so it must explain why my weight is only going up 😂
4 years

Anyone else wanna break the world record for being the fattest

The highest BMI ever recorded was 204, it would be awesome to beat that
6 years

Choosing to have no choice.

I have no problem with getting that big, but it would be tough without the right support.
7 years

Unhealthy?

I've gone back and forth about this for years and eventually accepted the fact that I want to be extremely fat, whenever I lose weight I get depressed and nothing makes me happier than having the freedom to eat whatever I want without a care in the world.

Things like heart disease and diabetes do concern me. But I also get a massive thrill from other side effects associated with rapid weight gain like shortness of breath, and becoming slower and slower as I pack on the pounds.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

My moobs are tiny smiley I wish they were huge, no matter how much I gain they seem to be unaffected, I was tempted to try something like nature day but am worried about other side effects
7 years

How to pack on the weight fast

Buy carbo gain, drink 1l of heavy cream and add carbo gain or ensure plus, do this as frequently as possible (I've been doing it 3x per week for the last month and have gained 35lbs)
7 years

How do you guys get so fat so fast?!

Dailyspades:
Have u tried heavy cream or drinking two liter sodas to increase room in your stomach, eat lots before u go to bed

Catty330:
Last time i drank heavy cream i got ill from drinking it straight up.

Mix it with ensure plus, it thins it out and adds an extra 350 calories, plus the sugar will trigger a glycemic response allowing it all to be stored as fat
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Struggling to fit through doorways, being too big for clothes, having mounds of fat so large and cumbersome that I can no longer walk more than a few steps without becoming severely winded
8 years
12   loading