Your first fupa (graphic?)

Never even heard of the term until here. Yeah as if everything else isn't amazing, having a big mound of fat to bang into is just wow
3 years

I need advice. i am a 20 year old male virgin. i don't get pleasure from masturbation and afraid

Dude you're young. Plenty of time.

If you don't want to masturbate then don't. Many people who have regular sex do anyway btw

Also if you think a woman's hand is going to be a thrill....you're in for a hell of a treat
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

I know your plight but from the opposite perspective(s)
I've never actually got to do the feeding experience. I've been with numerous fat girls, some very fat, but if I even suggested it more than a bit and just telling them I love their body gets some puzzled almost disgusted look.
So frustrating. Like girl, you fattened yourself up to 250-300lbs by yourself, you love food, and clearly have no real intention of changing it being super lazy.
3 years

Any ladies who want to become "ugly" ?

All based on guilt by societal standards. Just means becoming a big fat person is 'ugly'
I guess it is technically 'ruining' in the sense that once a person gets fat enough they can't really go back
3 years

Why are fa's so closeted?

seven8the9:
I'm a fat girl and over the years, the fact that less people have hit on me in public has taken a toll on my confidence. Now that I'm older , I know better (most of the time) that there ARE people out there that prefer bigger, fatter bodies.

Why are you all so quiet about it in real life?!

I mean, of course there are the societal norms and pressures... but could someone explain it to me simply, laymen terms?

First off all, hitting on anyone in public is a very dangerous game for anyone but especially men. You risk being humiliated at least and if the person has some really extreme problems, who knows how they could spin it into trouble in this day and age. Hence the only places I've ever done it is at bars/clubs where it's expected more so.

Now then the whole fat girl aspect.... I am by no means a closeted FA. It's not me that's ashamed, it's women. Long long ago after I learned I was an FA I also fairly quickly learned that it doesn't make your 'chances' any easier and in fact actually harder. I may have thrown off the chains but fat girls have not. They will think you are just fucking with them if you give a compliment.

It's frustrating and sad how many girls I've seen just absolutely despise their body and never even think to deviate from that. It's like their go-to is self-loathing and they must make everyone else aware that they are fat, they hate it of course, and what kind of sick fuck would think any other way. Sadly this is most fat girls. And if you outright compliment a physical aspect that society never would like a big fat round belly or ass or thighs well....forget about that. Even if you're well into the relationship with someone they are usually so conditioned to what makes a real compliment that it will never go over smoothly.

I suppose for men it's a test of your resolve as an FA. Yeah you're going to get ***s who try and rip on you for liking fat chicks. I honestly do not care and laugh at people so insecure with themselves they have to take it out on a guy who knows what he likes and isn't ashamed of it. It actually has landed a good deal of respect from a lot of people.

So OP I get your frustration. We as FA men have to fight society all over again in the heads of women we desire. It's a hard battle because you can't tell someone how to feel even when you're telling them nothing but positives.
3 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

Nok:
Not really, but I do recognize the unrealistic nature of its most extreme aspects. To be happy life (imho) requires moderating fantasies with facts to create realistic expectations.
Fact: It's generally less healthy for a 5'2 woman to be 400lbs than 150lbs.
Fact: Society is a bitch and our culture involves a lot of inherent fat shaming right now.
Fact: I want other things out of life besides just a fat partner.
Reality: Finding a partner into the same fantasies but open to role playing together is probably a much better jumping off point for having an overall fulfilling (and long) life.

Good points. I'd say finding a partner that's on the same page is the hardest thing. If only it were as simple as 'she's already fat she'll be thrilled when I suggest I like it and suggest she can eat more and anything they like.' A lot of people have so much stigma built up that even if they're fat they hate themselves just because....that's how society says you should feel and your compliments don't get taken seriously or can even be met with anger (inherently think you can't be serious and just being a dick.

I feel guilty I guess because yes the further it goes the more you're technically encouraging someone to be unhealthy. I myself always stay fairly fit and have no gaining desires and I'm not even much into food myself. But I guess opposites attract and I find BBW who practically love food as much as sex to be irresistible.

I was recently in a relationship where she was already quite fat when we met and put on a bit more throughout. I encouraged her for her looks and her appetite and she actually learned to genuinely love her body, wear more revealing clothes, eat completely freely, etc. But if I go so far as suggesting purposely gaining weight that's where the hard lines start to come in with most people. Many see it as you trying to change them and nobody likes the overbearing feeling of that.
3 years

Buffet owner shocked

I've always wanted to bring a date to a buffet and make it my job to keep bringing her plate after plate until her pants burst and I have to help her waddle out
4 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

I had the awful experience of working in a call centre for almost 3 months recently. I'm not a gainer and actually like staying on the fit and active side so being chained to a desk was torture.

However I got to view what many have mentioned with these type of jobs. There were even people I had worked with before or went to high school with and hadn't seen in 10 years, all female. I could tell instantly they had put on a ton and were now full blown chubby or just straight up fat.

Then I noticed some of the others particularly this incredibly hot blonde girl you could tell has probably gained over a 100lbs just working there easily topping 300. She just passively indulged in everything and you can tell she spends almost all day every day on her huge fat sexy ass snaking away.
4 years

Toronto meet up?

I'm surprised there aren't more things of the nature of this site mentioned here.

I live pretty close in Kitchener. There aren't any official things in Toronto?
5 years

What causes a fat fetish?

I have to admit mine was recognized out of being an asshole.

She was in my grade 7/8 classes at a 7/8 school. I was 11-13. I had just basically gone along with the crowd. You make fun of fat people and this girl was the token fat girl. Everybody did it at one point or another. I even happened to get her for that 'Secret Santa' game we did in one class. What did I give her? A TV dinner.

Me being the young idiot I was I still hadn't fully comprehended my sexuality at the time. It wasn't until sometime in the summer after this school that I realized what I really felt.... I was extremely attracted to her and she was absolutely beautiful. She even had the personality to back it up. She never seemed to be ashamed of her weight and was also quite content with it. Despite being bullied by so many people she always stayed strong.

I managed to track her down online (back in the days of MSN) years after those school days and apologized for being such an asshole. I didn't admit to liking her though. That was about it. And that was going on 10 years ago.

I've seen her in a couple of odd times in public since. Never said anything. Just admired that she's still just as (and probably more) fat as always. Seems to be the always has been, always will be type. The prefect body: think everywhere, big fat boobs, ass, and a round belly. And she always appears to so fully enjoy herself.
5 years
1234   loading