Looking for mutual weinght gaining relationships

Hey) I am from Russia and very difficult to find a partner for weight gain here. I want someday to move from here and find a feeder or feedee. I am ready to gain a lot of weight. I also like overweight women. If you are interested, write to me :-) my email is tomocean19@gmail.com
4 years

Seeking a woman feeder

Hi)
My name is Tom, I'm 23 years old and I live in Russia. Since my childhood I have been professionally engaged in sports, but I realized that this is not mine. I had a craving for fatness. And since I've never had fat - I want to know how to be fat and soft. Now my weight is 67 kilograms and I have a sporty physique.
I'm looking for a feeder girl who would fatten me or eat fat along with me. I'm ready to drink geyners, cocktails and eat bad food. In order to quickly become fat. I want a big fat belly. In order for me to be fed I am ready to go to any conditions. I want to watch my fat increase and eat a lot.
Sorry for my bad english. I want to learn it better. If you are interested in feeding me - write.
6 years

Looking for a sponsor feeder

I am looking for a sponsor feeder to make me fat. I can move in with you , or send a photo . write, be sure to answer
7 years

Force-feeding

I want to find a woman will bind feed me violently so that I had a big round belly . And I got a lot of fat . I want to feel fat and soft.

I would also like to try to take female hormones and feel like a woman . And pregnant .

You can take me to his house and do this to me .

Sorry, I do not know English well.
7 years

Looking for female feeder

Hi , I'm 21 years old. I am a slim man who all his life in sports . However, I realized that the sport - not mine. I want to be fat . Unfortunately, in my country, I have not found a girl who wanted to feed me . And I hope that this website will find a Woman feeder. I'm ready to move anywhere. Write . :-)
7 years