How fat would you like to be?

500 is such a nice "round" number,,,
The question remains is how fast you
would like to get there ??
6 years

Feeder wanted no weight limit

Be careful of what you ask,,,
6 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

persondudemanguy2:
To me, I don't like the idea ofgaining weight myself. I prefer the way I look and my lifestyle right now. Gaining weight is something I enjoy watching or ideally helping someone else do, but it's not something I want for myself.

Agreed, I would rather help my partner gain for both of our own mutual pleasure.
7 years

Bbw belly gazing stories?

Thankfully summer is now upon us. Time for summer clothes.
7 years

Belly hang for females?

You guys sure are lucky !!
7 years

No weight ever feels enough?

May your dreams come true
7 years

Bellies

When you have a belly fetish like I do, fully round
double, hanging doesn't matter as long as there H-U-G-E !!
7 years

Belly shape?

I can go either way. A huge double belly is very appealing. Especially while gaining. Watching the
upper belly develop and pile up on the lower belly
is quite a turn on for me.

On the other hand a nice heavy wide hanging
apron is also a turn on for me. One that hangs down almost to her knees. So soft and jiggles and sways while she walks.

Size does matter !! My ideal G/F Feedee would reach perfection when waist size equals height in inches.
Still looking,,,,,,,,,,,, For that special gal.
7 years

Is 14 pounds a week possible?

2 Lbs a day is definitely possible. Really need to work on it though. A pound a day is quite easy to obtain.
A diet change is required of course. Anything that is high carbs should be your dietary mainstay.
Anything that is calorie dense is your friend. The name of the game is quality and quanity.
Be more of a grazer rather than a stuffer your body
needs time to adapt to your new diet.
Don't forget liquid caloric intake. Any high calorie drinks will greatly enhance your weigh gain.
Would you rather gain 2 Lbs a day or average A Lb. a day ? Remember a Lb. a day equals 30 Lbs. a month.
Also keep in mind as you grow larger your body will require more calories a day just for body maintaince.
Oink Oink
7 years

What's a quick and easy meal/food to eat that's large in calories and fat

Keeping it simple
Carbs,carbs,carbs
Junk food will pack on the Lbs.
7 years
56789   loading