Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:
I get it's probably cliché, and asking for stories of a specific thing is definitely overdone, but I can't find a different forum to ask on, and a particular image has gotten me in need of Motherly/Milf Feeder stories. Male or female feedee doesn't really matter to me, tbh

Please check out my stories via my profile page. I’ve written a fair number of stories in the genre.
1 year

Being turned on by extremely obese people

My wife and I were in the Baltimore airport on a way over having lunch. Over my wife’s shoulder a guy wheeled an incredibly obese women in a specially designed wheel chair to accommodate her girth. She had to weigh nearly 400 lbs. I had to be discreet or I would gone over closer for a better view of this goddess.
1 year

Stuffing to the max - a how-to guide

Great article! Sound advice that I will keep mind as one of my favorite eating holidays approaches.
1 year

Pre-stuffing rush

Grazeguzzlegorge:
Does anyone else experience a pre-stuffing rush?

My body always tingles, heart beats faster and blood rushes in anticipation from filling up my basket in the supermarket, preparation and sitting down just before the first bite.

I think I enjoy the pre-binge prep and excitement as much as the stuffing!
1 year

I put 16lbs on my new feeder in just a month!

Anjou:
We became mutual. I have a huge sweet tooth, and frankly I don’t mind the 8 lbs I put on at first

SinWithAGrin:
Proud of you! Jealous af too lol

I envy your relationship! I’d love to be in mutual gaining relationship with my wife. She’s not into gaining, though she is a bbw. I’m becoming a bhm.
1 year

Best jobs for getting big

I worked in an office environment for many years with mostly women. It was a joy to watch new hires (mainly young women) blow up virtually before my eyes.
I didn’t really start gaining until I retired. Eating to cure boredom works great!
1 year

Speedo or "swim briefs" 300 plus lbs

I have two pairs of "Speedo" bikini cut swim briefs. I have a 48" waist. I wear these mainly at hotel pools, late in the evenings when staying at them.

On another note. Jocky Life brand of briefs makes a nylon brief up to XL. Though thinner than "Speedo", two pairs worn together would look okay and cover the "boys", while showing off your belly/butt. Walmart carries these at some stores.
1 year

Fa fraternity or secret society

A secret society for fat admirers/feeders would make a wonderful plot line.

Great ideas from all of you!
1 year

Plight of the bottom heavy male feedee

I have a hard, visceral fat belly, but a large butt.

Wear briefs and as mentioned in this thread stretch jeans, really embrace your rear.
1 year

What's your dream stuffing?

Nofbar:
I would love to gorge all day and swell up such that buttons pop, seams rip, and so on

I couldn’t agree more! One fantasy I have is being trapped in a bakery and having to eat my weigh out!
1 year
56789   loading