Weightgain shakes do they help

off course they work any extra calories will help but i would drink milkshakes or some other high calories shake weight gain or bulk shakes from gnc can have some negative side effects if you do not work out
11 years

Best weight gain story

The hotel new orleans on dim it was awesome and very well written
11 years

Best weight gain story

The hotel new orleans on dim it was awesome and very well written
11 years

Goals!

congrats i hope you go for more you look great
11 years

Weight gain progression photos

Diyanahnahisback wrote:
and the after

Just wanted say wow you look hot keep up the good work and was getting more beautiful an accident or intentional and will there be more.
12 years

Girlfriend problems

Good luck I told my wife actually my friend told her right before we started dating so when I told her there was no big surprise. She gained some weight because she knew what it did for me. She also never claimed to want to gain but she new how to turn me on and loved doing it and so over indulging and eating more under my encouragement she slowly packed on the pounds. I don't think she ever really wanted to gain the first 60 lbs they just accumulated with time over 6 or so years. Then after we married she really tried to be what I wanted and went from about 180 to 220. The whole time trying to gain for me and when she hit 230 lbs she said no more which I am fine with beacause she can still shop in regular stores. Just my story you can take what you want I am just saying if she loves you over time she will gain and tease you because most girls enjoy driving their guy wild. So she may give you mixed signals and will blame you for the weight gain just accept it and love the benefits I guess every situation is different so you can read her better than us
12 years

Opening up to a loved one

Trust me she knows you like big girls. Girls are very perceptive and pick up on context clues and the way you act around people. I told my wife about 1 year into dating and she really thought it was nice I didn't care about her weight gain lol she thought it was cute. Since then she has gone from 130 to 235 with just a little encouragement. So I guess to sum this up good things will happen with time and tell her now before she wonders what other secrets your keeping.
13 years

My wife

What kind of Information and Where I dont want her to feel forced at all but everything out there is negative and just scares away any thoughts from her head. She wants to some months then the next month she sees some article and rethinks her goals

BEN
16 years

My wife

My wife has stoped gaining and is thinking about loseing weight she is around 220 now i was hopeing to help her to north of 300 any ideas on how to help her make up her mind? any help at all would be apreciated

ben
16 years