Bbw/ssbbw into size contrast

Add to that the fantasy of your boyfriend working out really hard to cradle carry you to bed or to the couch.
4 years

What’s the biggest difference between dating a fat person vs a morbidly obese person?

I guess it comes with how easy a person moves. Dating a very large person it requires to think ahead about where to go, where to park etc.
4 years

Would you like to be carried?

Obviously it depends if the person asking is a different gender (at birth) than me. As a matter of fact seeing (or fantasising a woman struggling to lift me) it is as sexy as me trying to lift a (SS)BBW.
4 years

Do you like to be carried/lifted?

I like to be lifted (a preference recently gained) and I like either done so by a slim and weak lady.
But I spent my Fahood so far with a passion to carry my big lady. I still remember cradle lifting a 100kg/220 lbs lady friend for the first time. Previously I couldn't carry more than a 90 kilo lady.
After that day, I mastered it and it was easy to do it standing with her when she was over 100kg and it was hot.
I was lucky to lift a few above 100 kilo ladies unfortunately none above 125 kilo since the heaviest lady I know has been around that weight. A lady I know recently around 115 did request to lift her as part of the foreplay and it was hot doing so.
And yes it is lovely when they collapse in bed and you see/hear it suffering by the newly added weight.

jcmssbbw I have seen your challege about 20 years to late - it would have been great to have tried that while I was in the UK.

StarSmoke I would love to carry you.
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Huge turn on - not fitting the bras any longer, bed breaking...
4 years

Fat sex

I would guess it would be really cool particulary when the bed is cracking and they are both turned on by squashing or being squashed.
4 years

Physical/health effects of being 380+ pounds?

A real FA would be at hand to carry his SSBBW around the house when she needs it.
4 years

Saggy tits

An ex of mine came to my place and she suggested she might spent the night here. As a bonus she offered me a refresher on how her tits have sagged as she gained weight.
5 years

Getting fitter while my girlfriend gets fatter

Work out in the gym to build muscles to carry your much larger partner to bed - which surprises her that you can do that.
5 years

Supersized couples.

Finally Fat:
Combined weight +-600 lbs.

So I built this bed for us-

Well although 600 lbs combined weight is not really big, I love how big couples abuse their furniture
5 years
12345   loading