Non sexual perks of having a fat partner

How the bed struggles under her weight, agreed about allgrownup about the bar straps, not her being able to find large enough cloths, the weight scale is pushed to the limit, we need to make sure we are the only two people on a 3 person lift
5 years

Any gaining ladies been to the beach yet this summer?

Not an answer to your question but some years ago local magazines used to offer bikinis supposedly one size fits all. I acquired two different ones and I gave them to lady friends at around 250-270 lbs. Needless to say they were very very hot but for indoor use only. They covered too little to allow my friends to go in a public beach.
5 years

Feeding resort

I think it is done already in an decent all inclusive resort. Actually most of them offer snacks and food available from dawn to past midnight.
5 years

The sensations of fatness

Back in late 2016, a female friend (about 110 kilos 170 cm tall) came to my place for a long weekend - she was attending some sort of course in my city.

The first night we slept together, we didn't have sex but I did enjoy the feeling of her weight on the mattress. Although she is not the heaviest lady I slept with in that bed, it felt like she weighted the double of her weight.
5 years

Self conscious partner

If you do decide to say good things and place emphasis on her fat bits, when you are in bed with her put a lot of emphasis on those bits caressing and kissing them.
5 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

I used to love very large breasts at least F cup on a 42+ chest. Now, I love also the large belly, a very large ass and double chin.

I remember the first time a lady sat on my lap to cradle list her and I realized her ass was too large for my arms to contain it. And I managed to lift her.
5 years

How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?

I just come back from an interview for a call center - a heaven for those who like SSBBW. One BBW by the standards here but SSBBW for the standards of my area did climb two set of stairs and then down again without an issue.

If we land the job (actually if she does) I would ask her number.
5 years

I love fat men when im skinny.. but skinny men when im fat

Given I like the squashing aspect and I always favor for the larger person to be on top, I think it is a sexy thing. If I date a normal (from the point of view of the society) size person I like to be large enough to give them a hard time on the missionary position.
5 years

Other fetishes you have?

For me:
Lift and carry where a man lifts a BBW/SSBBW and struggling to do so.
Period - red wings and maybe running a period sanctuary where BBW/SSBW are treated like royalties at the time of PMS and the time of the month - even changing their product.
Squashing and trampling
6 years

The sensations of fatness

The sense that the heavy lady overflows a chair, her clothes and make a noticeable difference on the strain put on the bed.
6 years
12345   loading