This fetish is expensive

I take your word for it. It would be hard to find high quality fattening food.
6 years

This fetish is expensive

May I point out that some time lower income people tend to be fatter much fatter than higher income ones. Fattening delicious food is cheaper than some delicious hi end.

And there is a cost that I like to incur is to replace cheap furniture breaking under the weight of a SSBBW.
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

My preference is to have a partner weighting much much more than me. However some times I did it while on top with a thinner girl and it was hot too - particularly thinking how nice was for her to be under my weight.

Alternatively, if money was not an issue I would like to be the 300 pound member of a 1000 pound couple.
6 years

People commenting on clothes choices

Maybe you can wear them on special occasions. Like when you meet your feeder or you want to destroy them.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Op user:
I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.

stephenkg:
Correction: "I wish I WERE",

Thanks. I was too tired to write properly.
6 years

Best bed for 600+ pounds

Maybe we should separate the issue of mattress and the bad frame. Buy the best mattress that can support your weight but do buy a cheap frame so you can change it when it breaks under the couples weight. I still enjoy the memory of damaging a couple of beds due to my partner weight on top of me.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.
6 years

Finding intimacy in daily care

One of my dreams is to date a SSBBW large enough to need help with her menstrual product change. Helping her to change her pad while having to cope with two huge legs, or having to cope with her tight legs to remove and re-insert a tampon is a dream.
6 years

"the allure of the pregnant woman"

closetfeeder8:
You all would have loved me, especially in my 2nd pregnancy. I was absolutely huge. I'm only 5'2" and have ample boobs and ass to begin with. The belly simply had nowhere to go on my frame. I seriously felt like Violet Beauregarde... just a big round ball. I couldn't stop cramming my face either. At one appointment the doctor weighed me and said (I sh*t you not) "Boy, the Easter Bunny was good to you!" I was horrified. And a bit turned on. The same doctor took pity on me and agreed to induce labor on my due date because I looked like I was ready to burst. When I asked about an induction he looked me over and chuckled, "What, you don't want to deliver a 10 lb baby?" I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he liked seeing women get huge. I guess that's one reason to become a gynecologist.

vincentvitro:

If you have any pics you should post em smiley

I couldn't agree more
6 years

Spicing things up in the bedroom...

I do like my so to wear a thong that it is too small and flimsy and me tear it apart - or not. I think I am into too tight clothing to underline her weight.

Also trampling squashing and lift and carry.

Finally some period sex always help. I am currently trying to earn my red wings.
6 years
23456   loading