Weightloss fetish?

I am always in favor for the largest partner on top. So if my gf loses weight and drops below mine, I have no problem with that and as a matter of fact I would love to be significant heavier from my partner every now and then.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

And obviously a SSBBW should also require to do in a standing position. I have tried with a 270 pound lady was terrific and I guess with a 400+ pound one would be even better
6 years

Menstruation weight gain

It is not an 80 pound gain it more like a couple of kilos but over a year it gives about 25 kilos if left unchecked.
And I still think beyond water retention.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

When the woman is on top on her knees, she can also lean forward and put her nipples in my mouth while we are engaged in intercourse.

That's hot and I don't understand how I forgot about that.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

I am not sure I see the issue with the bad knee. Instead of putting her weight on her knee and her lower leg, she can sit with her full weight on her partner and "lodge" her sole along the body of her partner. Less stress on her knee more weight on her partner making her more happy.
6 years

Immobility

Congratulations on your gain. Just make sure you work out a bit to maintain your ability to move, given there is nothing sexier that a large lady moving around and taking a lot of space.
6 years

Oral sex

Agree on making sure you are satisfied first. And given that it is fairly easy to judge the body of a female why bother to bed her if you are not ready to handle those issues associated with a large female body.
6 years

Buying your gf bigger underwear?

- if she�s into it, absolutely not! I�d love to get new lingerie!!! I�m not sure I�d even look at the size!!

When I am in bed with a female friend, I tend to check not necessarily discreetly her bra size and most of them accept it.

I have read somewhere that it is nice to buy a smaller size pants/bottoms to show you thing she is smaller and a larger size bra to show you think her breasts are longer.
6 years

Buying your gf bigger underwear?

"bursting the pants and ripped panties" is so hot.
6 years

Gaining challenges

A friend of mine (who loves traveling) removed her lap-band and slowly she is gaining weight. She is around 95 kilos and I suggested when she puts herself over 100 kilos again, we take a trip to a spa resort together. She wants to take the trip sooner rather than later and not in a connection with a weight gain but I suggested we postpone it for the next year to avoid the holidays rush. She has a tendency to gain weight and only complains for this "skill" in a very casual way.

I will be buying some underwear a size or two smaller to offer her during the trip to make sure she would look great for both of us.
6 years
34567   loading