Scales... which ones

Just to put some answers here (I read the forum long before I register).

Make sure you have a scale that goes well beyond weight because the closer it goes to your weight the less accurate is.
7 years

Are there any big butt lovers out there?

I used to see a lady (I still do but she had WLS) about 260 pounds and most of it on her butt. When I asked her to sit on my lap to give her a cradle lift my arms could barely contain her ass. Picking up her was very exciting.
7 years

Is shaved no longer "in"?

I prefer my lady to be shaved since I am ticklish and I don't enjoy it when a BBW is sitting on my face.
7 years

Broken furniture?

I had a great summer several years ago with a lady friend on her way to her maximum weight around 270 pounds (only unfortunately). We did it in a standing position and after climax I dropped her on the bed and she promptly broke on the slats holding the mattress. Few weeks later we broke a spring on another bed while she was on top.

And with a somewhat slimmer lady we did some damage on an IKEA bed.

I am still looking for a SSBBW that we will seriously damage a bed - to the point of needing serious repair.
7 years

Weight gain causing menstral pain?

A largish female friend pointed out that her shift-working life messed up her hormones. I know 3 other ladies who work(ed) on shifts and they are all large with some issues with their cycles. Have you taken a new job requiring to work shifts thus impacting your cycle?

Also have you changed menstrual protection - even changing the brand of the products used?

Most females I know and have gained weight don't have any issues with their cycles FWIW.
7 years

Weighing

bobbydave:
Yeah see this is the sort of thing I'm talking about! haha. There's nothing more exciting than seeeing your girl outweigh a scale. ESPECIALLY in public![/quote]

I agree with the above posters. Seeing a lady outgrowing the capacity of a scale is hot. Unfortunately readily available scales go up to 400 lbs which is far more than all the ladies I know and have a ... dating potential. I still vividly remember a lady friend stepping on a scale going to 310 pounds and showing 260 which was hot - arguably setting the scenes for next night's activities.
7 years

Mini dresses

I don't. Just a self-confident woman is more sexy.
7 years

Mini dresses

It is always nice to see a BBW or even SSBBW to be sufficient self-confident to wear mini-dresses or any clothes emphasizing their figures.
7 years

Half ton couples

Nice work to upgrade the house.

I am not sure there is an issue with breaking the bed in the hotel. If a really fat couple like those literally weighting more than 500 kilos between them I don't see how can they be held responsible. Not much more accountability than let's say a burnt bulb or empty remote batteries.

And it is always sexy to walk with your SO and know you are the largest couple around.

You are a luck guy.
7 years

Half ton couples

I was thinking just that the other day and I joined the forum to answer this thread.

One of my fantasies is precisely that: being with a SSBW and have a combined way of 500 Kg or more. And having to replace/improve the bed every year or so and see the impact of our weight on furniture both at home and outdoor or in restaurants or cafes. Hotels would be a special place as I understand the lower the class of the hotel is the cheaper its furniture is. So I would love to know we seriously damage beds and chairs in various establishments.

Finally Fat did you spend time in cheaper hotels? If yes were the bed weaker so to speak?
7 years
45678   loading