Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

Ilovebeingobese:
In high school I was gaining so quickly that all my pants were too tight. Within a couple of months I went from wearing a belt to not even zipping my pants, let alone buttoning them up. I just let my belly hide the evidence. One day, I guess my shirt wasn't long enough and I got caught and taken to the principal's office where I was told I was not dressed appropriately for school and subsequently sent home. Went straight to the diner nearby and pigged out.

That’s hot fr though
3 years

Has anyone’s partner originally not been okay with gaining and then change their mind?

Yes. When my boyfriend and I first started talking, he was very skinny. He’d been drinking kind of heavily for awhile so had a tiny beer belly he was super self-conscious about. He’d always blush and say he was getting fat anytime his shirt came off. I just laughed it off as he weighed just 30lbs more than me (so he was 150) at that time. I’d pinch his small, yet soft little tummy and “jokingly” tell him that he either needed to lose 10lbs, or gain about forty. After he realized I wasn’t joking, he just laughed it off and said he was going to lose the weight.

Within a few months, due to his total lack of self control, laziness, and because of me giving him the most fattening meals and snacks I could find, he slowly but surely started blowing up like a balloon. He’s only 5”7 so the more his belly started to balloon, the wider and rounder he looked. Every morning I’d been watching him struggle more and more every day to get his work pants buttoned. He’d suck in his huge belly, pull them up and button them, and then his growing belly would push the waist band down and protrude out a couple of inches, the flabby rolls hanging over. He didn’t even realize how huge he was getting until he popped out of his work pants one morning. After his typical struggle to suck his growing belly in, he finally buttoned his pants, only this time as soon as stopped sucking in, his too tight pants could no longer handle the strain, and his button went flying off as his jiggly belly popped out.

My poor, pale skinned, ginger boy turned bright red and looked over at me, “Am I getting fat”? I reassured him he looked sexy and the little extra weight looked good on him. He whined about wanting to lose the weight still, as he jiggled his flabby belly, and I noticed his double chin coming in. Then I just laughed and reminded him I told him to either lose the ten pounds (probably closer to 20 or 25 now) or gain the 40. He looked uncomfortable so I tried to laugh it off.

When it finally became apparent to him he probably wasn’t going to lose any weight around me, he started to embrace his gaining. His gluttony is astounding. Watching him grow from 150lbs to 215lbs and counting has been nothing short of amazing. I love watching him grow. We’ve gone up almost 6 pants sizes since we started. His moobs are starting to rival mine. I love how soft and jiggly every part of him is becoming. I’m so glad he changed his mind and decided to let me help him grow. Love my little Chunker.
3 years