Pittsburgh, pa meet at hokkaido

Hey would anyone be interested in the area going to hokkaido and after theres icecream next door to waddle over to!
2 months

Piriformis syndrome

What works well for people of all sizes is a couple weeks of physical therapy and/or OMT can help a ton if you can find a doctor who does that therapy in the area
1 year

Bhm shibari fans?

Apocalypsi:
Hi all, does anyone get so turned on by the idea of the bondage ropes cutting into the fat jiggly flesh of chubby men? I just imagine the rolls and... Oooof

This would be so fun to try! I imagine itd be such a relief too after getting the rope released 😍
2 years

Loving when people lose and regain

jackluvsembig:
Love how the weight seems to redistribute itself after each cycle.

Plump Belly To Curvy:
How does the weight seem to redistribute itself on the next gains after losing? I am curious. Is it different for everyone?

Its going to be different for every person as its not what you do, it is genetically linked how you gain weight. But in my experience when I was 300+ it was all over but for me it came back mostly all gut and lovehandles when I lost and regained!
2 years

Highest weight?

I was 333 and id love to get back to it!
3 years

It was lunchtime after all...

Im glad to hear others like this because I worry about this when I see patients! I bump my belly
Into everything, especially when leaning over the hospital beds 😅
space-cat:
Right so I got two root canals the other day and during the procedure, somehow at some point, probably for a better angle or something, I found that my head was basically pressing into the dentist's stomach- and it was lunchtime and his stomach was growling a lot. I just felt flustered but I was promptly distracted by the root canal procedure lol so I didn't have to think about it too much-
Being a feeder and a FFA can be such a struggle sometimes I s2g-

pluviophile:
I totally understand and relate to this!
3 years