Fun morning fat reminders

Day starts shifting and log rolling out of bed. long gone are the days of sitting up with ease. The moment I’m up my lower back will remind me how active the day before was. I like to lay out my clothes the night before as not one piece of clothing fits me the same. I have certain clothes that fit better when the day calls for more active day. And of course stomach is already rumbling by the time I’m up.
3 years

Question for gainers

When I started years ago at 150 I knew I wanted to be 300 and have a 60 inch belly. I have since exceeded both. Numbers were real important to me then because I wanted a true definition of fat. It’s like describing someone as tall. If those immediately around you are 5 foot then 5’8 might be considered tall in that circle. I wanted no doubt that I was big and numbers and measurements confirmed that. Also I felt getting to 300+ put me in like and elite club. Now a days for me like others have said the numbers are icing on the cake. I gain now because I am at the mercy of the lifestyle I have created ...lots and lots of food. I still get urges and will at times pursue a goal to reach a certain number or measurement but for the most part I’m enjoying the ride.
3 years

Anyone 300+ have bouts of sudden or significant gains?

I plateaued between 270-300 then had a good growth spurt. It was harder to get great gains as I approached 330. It was like my first plateau. I found the mindless snacking and normal eating routine ( which was enough calories for a family of 3) was not going to be enough to produce the gains I wanted. I needed to be very conscious in my gorging. I pushed my self hard and like others said added some gain shakes. It did not feel like I was making progress then it started happening. It’s like your body just reaches the “tap out” point then starts adding the pounds.
3 years

Am i the only person shamed by family for abrupt weight gain

When the weight really started to show in me the negativity I got from my family was epic! I remember one Thanksgiving my weight gain seemed to be the sole topic of dinner. I believe my family just imagined I was subjecting myself to a life of loneliness and sadness. I believe the best response is living your life to the fullest. I always remind them of the shows, concerts and vacations with friends I take. I have also traveled the world more than any of them. Despite their criticism I live a live that shows being fat is not synonymous with apathy.
3 years

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

Yup! I was a avid runner half and full marathons. I even finished third in a 10k race. I was a fit 145 back then. It never fails to amaze me when I see those pictures of my athletic self. Putting on my shoes is an athletic triumph for me these days.
4 years

180lbs to 250lbs

I’m a few inches taller and I can tell you YES there is a noticeable difference!
5 years

Difficulties of 300+ pound body and how can a partner help?

I have been fairly blessed to be able move around as well as I do at my size. As mentioned already some things a concious partner can make things easier is always request a table over booth when making a reservation or checking in with the hostess. Be conscious where the table is. I have been late to dinners where they took the table in the back corner of the room where it is impossible to navigate through without crash and smashing through everything and every one.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

Yes. It is attainable. However, I find it more difficulty the fatter you are.
5 years

Help making fattening regimen

I have been in your shoes before where I have had a week to really make the most of my gains. What worked for me is I would get up early and make and/or eat a large breakfast ( if you don't cook, have something set aside from the night before). Later, at work have your normal routine breakfast. I found it slowed me down but the motivation that I was only doing this for a few days really kept me going. Also have a little bigger lunch. Add an additional snack or two in. If you are a soda drinker add an additional one. When you are home alone have a big dinner of your choice then later have another dinner portion size a "regular" person would eat. Before bed I found a PB and J sandwich or two helped. If you only have a few days this is doable. I promise when the week is up you will feel heavier and more distended. Numbers will show on the scale.
5 years

Universal studios hollywood

Weighting4U:
Hi team,

I'm heading to Los Angeles later on in the year and was looking for some advice on the rides for plus size riders. I thought there used to be a thread about this but couldn't find it.

I'm close to 400 pounds so I'm just wondering what rides are suitable and what rides I shouldn't even bother trying. I carry all my weight round my belly.

Thanks.

I just saw this post so I don't know if you have already visited but I use to work at Universal Hollywood 16 years ago and have visited sporadically since. So this my two cents as former ride operator and guest.

1) The park has a lot of shows and attractions that are bench seating. You should be able to see the attraction without problem.

2) Simpson Ride - I was a ride operator when it use to be Back to the Future. which I would describe is a I max motion ride. The staff are trained to call a code "1560" to notify the ride operator that a person of size is about to board their car. The ride is timed once the doors open so this to give the operator notice to hustle to sit everyone within the time frame. The front row of the car is more spacious and I remember sitting a approximate 350lb bottom heavy SSBW in the front. It usually sits four but we only got two in. But she fit. My advice if the ride operator informs you to take the first row...do it! So many times big folks would defer the front row to the family with kids and they would take the back row and not fit. I imagine this principle would hold true for newer The Transformers Ride

3) Jurassic Park- I'm really belly heavy but despite the bar being uncomfortably snug I still fit. However, my row mates usually have a look of fear on their faces as the bar does not come close to making them feel protected. It has not happened to me personally but I remember one case a guest protested not feeling safe and the larger guest was asked to get off and wait for another boat.

4) The Mummy- Rode this in Orlando and Hollywood and I will stay Orlando's car is much larger and overall just more fun. If you are close to 400 just walk past this one. I find this to be the tightest ride in the park. I outgrew this ride when I was around 315.

My two cents. Hope you have a good time.
6 years
12345   loading