Strange fetishes related to fat.

aho:
Basically anything related to fat and gaining-
I love when a guys buttons pop off, when his belly sticks out from under his clothes, when chairs groan under his weight, moobs (so. dang. sexy.), having to last minute go buy new clothes because everything is close to popping, and watching him adjust to do new things differently.
I have a HUGE crush on Chris Farley and would LOVE to see him popping buttons. Remember that scene in "Beverly Hills Ninja" where his clothes rip up the back? Oh, my God, that's so sexy! Every time I watch that, I just want to tear his clothes completely off and make sweet love to him!
7 years

FantasticFat:
Post here your strange fetish (that has to Do with fat c: )

One of mines: reach immobility!
Incapacitatin g a burglar or attempted rapist, restraining him, force feeding him, and making him my immobile sex slave. I guess that's more of a fantasy than a fetish. I really do think that my love of BHM bellies is a fetish; the first time I got to touch the naked belly of a 300+ lb BHM was one of the most phenomenal experiences of my life. I was rubbing my face on his belly, kissing it. I was literally crying tears of joy. BHMS light up my life, and I want to devote my life to getting the word out to them that they are beautiful.
7 years

I would LOVE to lick whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries, or chocolate syrup off a fat BHM belly!
7 years

Favourite bhm fantasies

I know you guys think he was anorexic-looking, LOL, but definitely, Chris Farley knocking on my door with a 24-pack of Trojans and a dry-cleaning bag containing his male stripper uniform, saying, "Stephen Hawking messed with time. We have 24 hours." This mangled "Chippendale.s" beyond recognition. Thinking of people living outside the United States loving 300 lb BHMs and never having seen Chris Farley's male stripper routine is extremely distressing to me. If you're like me and love 300 pounders, please, for the love of all that is holy, stop putting yourself on the back burner, get on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. Com and buy a copy of "Saturday Night Live:The Best of Chris Farley" aND get a Blu Ray player that can play American DVDS at Walmart.com. You will DEFINITELY consider these purchases to be the best sixty dollars plus shipping and handling you have ever spent. LOL
7 years

Just drank oil for the first time!

It blows my mind that people are eating or drinking something that tastes bad to get fat! I love food that tastes good; it's part of the pleasure of being fat. Right now, I'm trying to just maintain, but the unavoidable laws of metaphysics make it difficult. I'm glad I like being a size 16-18, 'cause there is no way I could ever be thin thinking about beautiful BHM fat all the time. On the two occasions I have had to regain 5-7 lbs lost due to flu, I was at McDonalds, stuffing myself with foods that were designed by a team of experts to taste good. Oil seems nuts to me; no better than what the s.kin.nies are doing.
7 years

Just drank oil for the first time!

Grow_You_Girls:
Suggest Maus Mix. Which is a mixture of oil and water emulsified with lecithin. It makes the oil like a heavy cream that you can make shakes with. It's much easier to digest than pure oil. You can find the recipe in that section of this site smiley Good luck.
I am 99.9 percent sure that "Maus" is the German word for "mouse;" you might unknowingly be drin.king something really gross!
7 years

First pubic fat shaming :(

This guy is an ass! I can't believe he behaved that way at a funeral!
7 years

Do feeders ever feel guilty??

I feel extremely guilty! And extremely glad that my bf/feedee wants to stop gaining when he gets to 300 lbs (a relatively slim BHM size) and that he wants to be fit and fat. I used to weigh 297 lbs, and I couldn't handle the health problems. Even though I have slimmed down to 180-something, the aches and pains are still so bad that I am planning a religious pilgrimage that involves a 70-mile trek across Germany. (Google annual pilgrimage Our Lady of Altotting; the cathedral is full of canes and crutches left behind by people who were miraculously healed!) I refuse to fatten a partner to more than 365 lbs; if Alex decides he wants to be immobile, we may end up as platonic friends who used to date, like Jerry and Elaine on "Seinfeld." I don't identify with sadistic feeders who like seeing their feedees struggle to move and breathe and develop health problems and total dependency on another person. I want to run 10 KS with Alex and smirk at all the people who wouldn't have thought that a guy who weighs 300 lbs could possibly be that fit. Alex WANTS to be fattened; I never tried to fatten my ex, who was not a feedee and hated being fat. (Although I definitely thought about it--a lot.) Being a Christian makes it even harder--gluttony is a sin, premarital sex is a sin, "Have you ever actually Sat down and read (the Bible)? Technically, we're not allowed to go to the bathroom!"--Rev. Lovejoy, "The Simpsons," LOL.
7 years

Anyone on herr a fan of fat male artwork?

I like to imagine that the voluminous clothing of the male figure in Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss" is concealing aN obese body.
7 years

Anyone on herr a fan of fat male artwork?

I have drawn it, and have always fantasized about seeing some by really talented artists. I explored this artwork section hoping to see BHM pinups. For the love of God, hook me up! I've been waiting patiently for 31 years! LOL
7 years