The line between playful teasing and verbal abuse

When I was with my ex-fiance, I weighed 225-297 lbs, and he made fun of my weight all the time, and I thought he was hilarious. (Imagine David Spade with an I.Q. of 80.) I love joking about my own weight, even though now that I'm down to 180-something, people tell me I'm not fat. (I only look fat when I'm undressed, like Will Ferrell. I'm stealth fat.) But I can't imagine fat shaming another person, even if it was my bf asking for it. I called my most recent ex "Tubby" in a fit of anger, and I will regret it for the rest of my life. This guy is gorgeous--a fat Blake Shelton lookalike with the most amazing blue eyes you've ever seen--and he had NEVER been told how beautiful he is. He described his perfect 28-year-old body as a "train wreck." He's back in Mississippi and out of my life now, and I'll always worry that "You walked out on the best thing that ever happened to you, Tubby," is echoing in his head, and not, "You're so incredibly smart and we'll read," or "Your eyes are so beautiful, it's like you're not entirely human, like you're part Tolkien elf or something," or "You're hotter than Magic Mike." He said that the thing about his eyes was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to him. smiley
7 years

Female feeder seeks male bhm

This is Farleysmom. I don't know how to do kik. I need help! I'm EXTREMELY computer illiterate.
7 years

This is Farleysmom. I don't know how to do kik. I need help! I'm EXTREMELY computer illiterate.
7 years

7 years

7 years

I want to engage in online role playing. We can never meet in real life, but I want you to help me with my fantasy of feeding a guy and helping him gain weight. I'm very computer illiterate for my relatively young age of 31. I have a conventionally attractive face; my body is chubby--182 lbs.
7 years

Looking for feeder

Hi! Are you interested in online fantasy role playing? We can't meet in real life, but I would love to talk to you about making you bigger.
7 years

I want to engage in online role playing. We can never meet in real life, but I want you to help me with my fantasy of feeding a guy and helping him gain weight. I'm very computer illiterate for my relatively young age of 31. I have a conventionally attractive face; my body is chubby--182 lbs.
7 years

I'm lonely

My bf is out of state with no phone. I am lonely. I want to flirt with a BHM online, but am definitely not looking to cheat in real life. I love the pictures of guys on this website!
7 years

Short or tall bhm's/chubby men?

Short, definitely! I like guys who are 5'8" like me, but shorter guys are sexy, too.
7 years