Short or tall bhm's/chubby men?

Short, definitely! I like guys who are 5'8" like me, but shorter guys are sexy, too.
7 years

Growing my boobs.

Fatman4U:
I need help growing my boobs. All the calories I consume seem to end up in my belly. Anything I can do to help redistribute that fat? I don't have access to hormones.
You look sexy! Don't stress if you are not able to grow boobs. I had a really difficult time tearing my eyes away from your gorgeous belly!
7 years

Question for the ex-jocks

aho:
I buy him lots of snacks to have at his desk etc all of the time...I'm also open to snack/food ideas for gaining smiley
"Ruby Ann's Top Dog Brownies" from "Ruby Ann's Down Home Trailer Park Cookbook" by Ruby Ann Boxcar ( Citadel Press, New York, 2002) are great for gaining.
7 years

aho:
I buy him lots of snacks to have at his desk etc all of the time...I'm also open to snack/food ideas for gaining smiley
"Ruby Ann's Top Dog Brownies" from "Ruby Ann's Down Home Trailer Park Cookbook" by Ruby Ann Boxcar ( Citadel Press, New York, 2002) are great for gaining.
7 years

aho:
7 years

aho:
7 years

aho:
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

When I fill my 32 ounce cup with Classic Coke at a fast food restaurant, I feel like I am challenging people. I expect negative comments. It's never happened. Once, I filled my cup with Coke Zero, and an asshole asked me if I was diabetic. I told him I'm not, and he didn't believe me. That piece of shit needs to get on his knees and thank the Lord Jesus Christ that I did not knock his teeth out.
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

Fat shamers secretly hate their own bodies and are projecting their insecurity onto another person. I read that somewhere, and my shrink says that it's true. She wrote her thesis on body image.
7 years

Rolls

Has anyone else ever wished they could get their rolls pierced? Mine would need a pretty thick gauge piercing. LOL
7 years
1011121314   loading