Rambling :p

I don't have the guts to make this fantasy come true :รพ
15 years

Rambling :p

Funny smiley

I've been small all my life, and eaten small portions.

Just recently, I became more confident around my boyfriend concerning my eating habits, i.e. eaten more, if I wanted to.

This is what I've found out.

I've got a bigger stomach than he does smiley Tonight we ate out; one hamburger each, fries and soda. He was really full after his hamburger and half of his fries. After the same amount, I was just... well, I didn't have the feeling of hunger anymore and I was bloated, but I could have taken on another burger smiley

I want to try and eat (calorie-laden food) until I seriously can't eat another bite (all the while wearing tight clothes smiley)
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

Yes!

Okay, not really highly experienced in this area - but until last week I had never eaten until I was stuffed, in fact, most of my life I have only eaten until the hungry-feeling is gone and barely that (conclusion: I'm skinny).

I took last Thursday, Friday and Saturday to stuff my face.

I love the feeling of being full, the feeling of my tight prominent stuffed belly against my clothes, the fact the food will make me just a bit softer.

I have this pair of jeans that have always been really tight - I'll only have to gain a few pounds until I won't be able to button them. Looking forward to that day smiley
15 years

Mcdonalds nutrition calculator

Wow!

Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, large fries, ketchup, a Large Tripe Thick Chocolate Milkshake and a Large Kit Kat McFlurry for dessert --> 3200 calories! Almost double my calorie intake now (I'm working on increasing it).

I wish I could eat a meal like that i one sitting smiley
15 years