Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

I mean, I'm pretty sure i'd rock treetrunk thighs and a big, fat rear smiley
6 years

What are you reading currently?

Just finished Peter Hook's book on the Hacienda, How Not To Run a Club, and now about to dig into the Night Vale book, it devours. Which ought to be fun!
6 years

Currently listening to

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Stoned and Dethroned
6 years

Favorite live band?

That I've seen this year? Spoon, I think, which I did not see coming, but they were way sexier live than I expected smiley
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

32.5, apparently!
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

a lot of my fantasies revolve around being stripped/forcefed against my will, often in very public places.

for example, wandering into a party in clothes two or three sizes too tight and everyone is staring

"Oh!" I ask, "When did you guys hang a swing? And what's up with that keg and tube?"
"Funny you should ask...." the host tells me, cutting the buttons off my shirt...
6 years

Into slobs?

not my MAIN thing, but i do have a fatty friend who keeps trying to convince me to quit my morning shower as i gain, so far i've managed to resist temptation, but.... smiley
6 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

i do have fantasies where my ass and moobs take more of my weight. help if it thinned out my body hair, too. i don't know i'd want to be REALLY female looking, but enough to look like a soft, femme fatty might be super hot smiley
6 years

Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

I mean, I DO have a friend at work that I text photos of Milkshakes every time I have one...
6 years
123   loading