M feeder and f feedee looking

1.) Male feeder,Female Feedee,
2.) Illinois and Florida
3.) Looking for a female feedee
4.) anywhere
5.) offline and online role play, real life feederism/active gaining only, ,
6.)I and my girlfriend are looking for a third person to add to our relationship for feeding purposes only no sex. It can be chats at first then maybe a meetup but as we are are in a long distance relationship that would be hard so now we are just looking for friends for online fun that hopefully one day can turn into something in person my girlfriend has the final say in any decisions made about the process.
9 years

Nerdy feeder seeks nerdy feede

Hi I'm from the Midwest central Illinois and a feeder but I also love to play video games, cards, collect comics, and movies and I am a whovian. I'm currently seeking a female feedee who has the same interests as me. Who likes legend of zelda, final fantasy and loves doctor who if your interested message me I'd love to hear from you there's more info about me on my profile and my tumblr which i have a link to on my profile. Also online relationships are completely fine with me.
10 years

Pig farm

I'm really into this defeintly a fan of piggy play smiley
10 years

So what games are you playing?

Playing Pokemon y and trying to finish legend of zelda games so far finished link between worlds and minish cap and a link to the past very close to finishing links awakening then going to start on oracle of seasons and ages but need to start playing twilight princess again so I can finish that.
10 years

Favourite movie watched - 2013

Iron man 3, Thor the dark world, and American Hustle
10 years

M feeder seeking f feedee

Currently trying to start and find a relationship with a female feedee with similar interests. I Like comic Books, Scfi and collecting movies so if you like those things Id love to chat with you.
10 years

Favorite super villan

Darkseid, Anton Arcane, Daleks, The Master, and Venom
10 years

Looking for a female feedee

I am an aspiring feeder and have wanted to help A feedee gain weight
for about four years now. I really don't have a preference for a starting weight.
I'd like a girl with a slight belly though. I can give great belly rubs.
I'm ok with online relationships. If you want to know more about me read my profile
11 years
123   loading