Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

I'm more of an encounter / feeder but this is true

The social gainer
(the poking magnet)

You are a special kind of gainer, you do want to be fat but you mostly get off on the attention it brings you, you LOVE it when people comment on your weight, and you don’t mind them touching , patting and poking your belly around. That’s why you like eating out and shocking people with the amount of food that you can eat. in a relationship you get off on being teased and told how much of a piggy you have been while being made to eat more. You're may or may not be completely submissive but when it comes to being fat you crave all the attention it gets you even if its slightly negative.
5 years

What all pm services do you use?

Kik, Line, WhatsApp and Discord
5 years

Currently listening to

Talking is Hard. Album by Walk the Moon
5 years

Weight gain and weddings

MrCotyledon:
Glad to hear your hubby give you verbal confirmation that he doesn't mind getting fattened by you. You should make him even bigger for the next event. It shouldn't be too hard seeing as his appetite has skyrocketed since you've turned him into a butterball. Well done!

On another note, I can vouch for married folks ballooning up pretty quickly after the wedding. I've put on an easy 25 pounds and am up two pants sizes since our wedding last May. She's added 40 pounds since we've met, but another 10 after the wedding.

We have to buy new clothes every time someone else gets married because we keep growing out of our suits and dresses. : )

Weight gain and relationship goals right there
5 years

Fifa world cup 2018 in russia

And then there were 2. One was expected. One was a super dark horse. Croatia and France? Who had that for a final?!
5 years

Fantasy football?

I'm down for a FF Fantasy Premier League mini-league
5 years

Fantasy football?

What kinda fantasy league we talking here?
5 years

PaunchLaunch:
Go Germany!

Oh, and obviously I'm not gonna pass on the opportunity to poke fun at my orange neighbor here:

Ohne Holland fahren wir zur WM!!! :-D

Well, you support Germany, too, so I guess I should go easy on you. Besides, it's all in good fun, right... ;-)

The fact that Germany could be eliminated today could be a worry for Germans and fans of Die Mannschaft
5 years

It's been a good tournament so far!
5 years
123   loading