How can i convince my girlfriend to get fat?

chubbyghost:
Take her out to eat a lot. Always order fries. And always order desert.

johnxyz:
The question was not how to gain weight, it was how to convince her to gain weight. We all know that getting someone to gain weight without their knowledge is wrong.

Yes.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

This is great!! I'm up 13lbs since Thanksgiving.

I think egg nog has more calories then cream.
5 years

How can i convince my girlfriend to get fat?

Take her out to eat a lot. Always order fries. And always order desert.
5 years

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

Me:

It's those three things combined with the Holidays, you can just let yourself go without being judged as harshly as in the summer.

2. I can't afford new clothes! I get to where everything I own is tight, most things don't fit and I'm limited to a handful of shirts and 3 pairs of pants.

I just go back to a "normal" diet, no heavy meals, no fast food, do moderate exercise, and for now the 10-15 lbs I intentionally put on usually from mid Nov to late Jan, this year I'm going longer I want to get to 215 for real, is usually off by April or May, otherwise I get ridiculed by friends and it doesn't feel good it hurts.

But in the winter when I can hide my belly, I just love to fill it and watch it grow.

The other problem I've noticed as I age, is as I gain weight, I have more and more back and knee pain , so this does prevent me from saying, F- what everyone says..
5 years

Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

Me:

It's those three things combined with the Holidays, you can just let yourself go without being judged as harshly as in the summer.

2. I can't afford new clothes! I get to where everything I own is tight, most things don't fit and I'm limited to a handful of shirts and 3 pairs of pants.

I just go back to a "normal" diet, no heavy meals, no fast food, do moderate exercise, and for now the 10-15 lbs I intentionally put on usually from mid Nov to late Jan, this year I'm going longer I want to get to 215 for real, is usually off by April or May, otherwise I get ridiculed by friends and it doesn't feel good it hurts.

But in the winter when I can hide my belly, I just love to fill it and watch it grow.

The other problem I've noticed as I age, is as I gain weight, I have more and more back and knee pain , so this does prevent me from saying, F- what everyone says..
5 years

Excuses to gain weight

My wife likes to cook. Happy wife happy life.
5 years

What's the most you have ever eaten?

I want to see if I can do the same
6 years
12   loading