Very bloated from drinking but don't need to pee

For me it´s very different. It depends of what i´m drinking. If i drink beer i have to pee very often but if i drink other stuff like bacardi-coke or other mixed drinks and cocktails i can handle alot before i have to pee
2 years

Drunk fetish anyone?

Drunkgirlsupporter:
No harsh comments please. All precautions are carefully taken and mutual respect is of course a must. .

I´ve been into drinking and eating girls for al long time already. I like the slurring words and the staggering and stumbing around very much. It´s very sexy for me...yes, it´s a very special fetish. I´m not into taking advantage of the drunk girls/women and they don´t have to drink daily or very often but partying on weekends is fun. And fun is what we´re living for or am i wrong ?
2 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

Megangivesup:
Yes alcohol and weed is a big part of keeping me lazy, hungry and dumb.

Absoute right ! let yourself go and enjoy it
3 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.
i´m into that fetish many years already. the most important thing is that the girl/woman enjoys it too, the feelings of being drunk and high...let herself go and all things can happen
3 years