Fat nudism/naturism

Great thread! Thanks for starting it @PorkyPig70. I have never had the chance to do it in public, but I enjoy being fat and naked. It would be fun to do it in a public place. I would like to go on a cruise for feedees and FAs. A clothing optional area would be awesome.
1 year

* location shout outs part 3*

Fluffy_babe139:
Close to Evansville or more up? I’m in central Indiana

Close to Evansville
1 year

Cuckolding my new discovered fetish

Not sure where this fits, but my fantasy is to meet a formerly fit woman who who has become fat and is now rejected by her fit lover.

She wants to lose weight but she can’t. Desperate for physical contact she turns to a fat man (me) to satisfy her needs. I do in more ways than she imagined and she discovers she loves fat and being fat.

She tells her man who has been ignoring her to prove it - and we do In front of him. He wants to join in and she says, “No. Not until you gain 25 pounds. Until then you can only watch.”

She adds that if I add another 25 pounds she will continue fucking me first!
1 year

Should you get fat?

Curveman:
I've just found this fun quiz:
gotoquiz.com/should_you_get_fat_14
For me it said "You Should Become Morbidly Obese". Very accurate.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Should You Get Fat?
Your Result: You Should Become Morbidly Obese

92%
result
You should 100% get fat, getting an answer like this means youre very passionate about packing on the pounds. Theres no doubt that youd love your fat and treasure every last inch of your ever-expanding figure. All that weight from a doughy, plump belly that cascades down into cute, jiggly rolls pressing down on you would feel like ecstasy. Your own body as a grand plaything, a slap of your thighs causes the thick layer of fat on your body to ripple like water. Pure engorgement would be your new way of life, able to feast as much as you please. I deeply encourage you to gain weight even if you dont cross this threshold I assure you it would be worth it for you. smiley

92%You Should Go Immobile

78%You Should Become Obese

58%You Should Get Fat

34%You Should Get Chubby

0%You Should Gain Muscles

0%You Shouldn't Get Fat

I like these results!
1 year

I’m eating more than my fat friend

Good for you! Never let food go to waste. Enjoy!
1 year

Who likes moobs?

I enjoy my moobs. I hope they get bigger! I would enjoy having a huge rack!
2 years

How to have enjoyable casual sex?

First, my condolences to xOrexOx. Losing your husband is certainly a difficult pain. I understand not wanting to dive into another relationship right away.

However, I believe sex is an important part of life for almost everyone. Masturbation can be a release, but only up to a certain point. The feel and touch of another person cannot be replaced. Add your feeder, feedee, and domination desires and I can see why you need another person.

As a person who has had the opportunity to experience casual sex, I can say it is very exciting and fulfilling. I should add that I have never just met a person and had sex. I typically meet people via the internet - Fantasy Feeder, Feabie, kik, etc. We chat for a while - get to know each other, share our likes and dislikes, and see if we seem to be a good match.

Yes, it takes time, but the results can be awesome. I had a couple of experiences where we met but it didn’t click. Some others turned into long time “friends with benefits” relationships. As was said before, be honest with want you want. Keep talking about it. You can make it work.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

I went to a Ryan’s buffet a few years ago with a SSBBW friend who was at 500 lbs. I kept bringing her food and she ate it all. When she was ready for dessert, I asked what she wanted. “One of everything” she said. I said “Okay” and did just that. Mostly it was just a bite or two, but she did eat some of every dessert. It was an amazing site to see. She was FULL. Her massive belly was stretched tight. I spent the rest of the evening gently massaging her belly. We went to buffets again, but never again did she ask for “one of everything.” However she always was stuffed full when we left.
2 years

Hard or soft

The firm ball bellies are impressive to see. However, I prefer the soft, jiggling fat that flows in many directions when it’s owner is walking or rolling over in bed. A huge belly that flows from side to side and up and down is my favorite!
2 years

Mutual gaining relationships

A friend and I had a mutual gaining competition week - it was awesome. Pizza Hut, Frisch’s, and Golden Corral buffets. We went to Red Robin for bottomless fries and root beer floats. I believe we are about 10 baskets of fries and almost as many root beer floats. Smokey Bones had all you can eat wings. She had 40 and I ate 36. Arby’s with three sandwiches and two large chocolate shakes apiece. I put on 10 pounds that week and she added 12 - getting her over the 400 pound mark. What a week!
2 years
12345   loading