Belly touching the steering wheel

Ditzy:
My Nissan SUV got pretty tight and there came a point I would have to move the seat back before getting because my belly blew the horn getting in.

Nice! Impressive! When you push the seat back, how far is your belly from the steering wheel?
3 years

The cuteness factor

I find fat both cute and sexy! A well dressed BBW is cute. When her belly, cleavage, hips, or arms are "accidentally" exposed - she becomes sexy!
3 years

Belly touching the steering wheel

Being unable to turn the steering wheel because of your belly is hot! A friend had to by a bigger vehicle because she could no longer turn the car's steering wheel.
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Ditzy:
Watching my belly grow over time.
Watching my belly get closer and closer to the steering wheel of my car.

Cupcake1981:
I have to be in an SUV or truck.....or I just won't fit soon!!!! I love it!

MMMMMMMMMM. That is a big, beautiful belly!
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

chubbydiva:
The fun part about getting fat is eating a lot of food; in which I have been doing. Watching the numbers going up on the scales. Currently, my belly is resting on my lap.

I agree!
3 years

Out of control libido

Ballbellyintraining:
When I do a major stuffing session, I get so turned on by my gut getting bigger and more stuffed as I eat. I also share photos with people too, I love it when they comment how enormous my gut it. But the end of the day it is so distended I can barely get out of bed and I cannot change the size by trying to suck it in. It is rock hard... It is so intoxicating.

LilRascl:
Same dude, same šŸ˜‚

I just crossed into a weight range Iā€™ve been genuinely nervous would finally be too big for me to handle - 350lbs,, and completely unfit from home working and gluttonous laziness.

But now that Iā€™m here Iā€™m no less cognisant of those concerns, (theyā€™re entirely legitimate, though only because I know to respect my intuitions about gaining), but I couldnā€™t be more enamoured with what these last 8-10 lbs have done to me! I couldnā€™t be more surprised by this, but my p***y has been on fire ever since my boyfriend told last night how fat I look as soon as he saw me after a week apart.

I suppose the process i started when my first quarantine 15 showed up - of giving up on this idea I have of myself as a feedee with limits - just keeps marching on...

There is nothing more intoxicating than growing fatter. Goddam my [quasi-]addictive personality!

It is the same for me. I have also found that if I take a woman out to eat, and encourage her to stuff herself, both of our libidos are off the charts. It is a great feeling!
3 years

Is anyone here not here not constantly horny when in a feedist relationship?

HomestyleSun:
Of course! But that definitely never stopped me from functioning.

Zelda64:
how big do you like your partner, just wondering

I have had a partner who was just over 500 pounds. It was amazing! I hope to experience someone who is 600 pounds one day. That said, women who are 250+ pounds, don't worry about the weight, and want to get bigger are incredible! I have a friend who was just under 400 pounds when I met her. In 15 months she added 60 pounds. We had fun stuffing ourselves as much as possible. She was sexier with each additional pound.
3 years

What's the most amount of weight you've gained in a short period of time

A friend and I had a week long eating competition. We binged all week. Pizza buffets, Chinese buffets, breakfast buffets, all you can eat wings at Smoky Bones, Arby's chocolate shakes, Mexican food, and Red Robin with bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats. I added 8 pounds that week and she gained 11 pounds. It was an awesome week!
3 years

Bmi. what's yours?

6ā€™2ā€ 247 pounds = 32 Body Mass Index
3 years
45678   loading