Looking for a feeder

I volunteer as tribute! Lol.
3 years

Fit(-ish) male feeder looking for female feedee

I'm a 27-year-old male looking to help a cute, fat girl gain weight! I can encourage or tease as much as you'd like.

(Bonus: If you're a chubby/fat gal who's looking to get bigger and heavier, but attracted to men who are in shape -- I've been hitting the gym lately in my quest to go from "scrawny" to "at least somewhat muscular." So, if you're interested, you could watch me get fit as you get fat -- we could even make a game out of it. Say: For every pound of muscle I gain, you have to gain two pounds of fat. Or something like that.)
5 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

How do female feedees feel about being with a fit partner? Would that be a turn-on for anyone, knowing that your partner is in such better shape than you?

I'm not like a body builder or anything -- but in the past few months I've gone from "utterly scrawny" to "a teensy bit muscular." I'm actually proud of the way I look for the first time ever.

Anyway, I have this recurring fantasy of being with a girl who stuffs her face while watching me work out -- or who turns down going to the gym so she can eat instead...only to have a 2nd dinner with me when I get back. I think that would be the coolest thing ever.
5 years