Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

mywifefeedsme:
This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.

Oh, goodness. When I met the little man, he was just a freshman in college. He didn't start "gaining" properly until we moved in together. He looked cute with a few extra pounds, so I wanted to see if I could really fatten him up. It was very easy. The little husband is very domesticated and enjoyed cooking. He has a sweet tooth, as well. After trying to suppress his inner sweet tooth because of pressure, I encouraged him to do the opposite. He is a sweetheart, not one to go against the tide. He quickly put on weight, happily going from resisting the extra dishes I purchased when we went out, to requesting more. While I think he used to feel ambivalent about being so fat, recently one of my feeder friends said, "Have you put on weight?" - with a little tone of praise. Surrounding him with fatter friends and other feeders has done him a world of good in accepting his weight.
2 years

Any advice for a new feeder?

KingofJiggle:
I recently got myself a feedee she wants to get really big (around 300kgs) does anyone have advice on how I could make that happen as fast as possible

Others have already given good input, but I have to say, I enjoyed fattening my little husband so much, and it took a while. In general, though, it was more satisfying. Although speed can be thrilling, make sure there's time to enjoy it, too.
2 years

How should i get my start gaining and not feel anxious

That is just the control talking. Personally, I think you should have a feeder, as it's good to have someone else to guide you. Once you let go of the need to control, and find someone who will help you let go of that need, you can be led to your true self.
Until you find someone, practice letting go of the control and try to pause after a big meal, to remind yourself of how good you feel after. Your feeder will guide you later.
2 years

Dangers of quarantine

SinWithAGrin:
So I've currently found myself out of work for a little while due to new policies at work. I've worked throughout the entire pandemic thus far, and watched lockdown and quarantines cause nearly everyone to plump up quite a bit. Meanwhile I've been doing manual labor and only getting more and more in shape. For the first time I'm spending my days at home, atleast for another two weeks. Part of me is curious to see what kind of damage a determined feeder or mutual gainer could do to my physique in that time. Any female feeders who wanna see what they can do to a suddenly sedentary athlete contact me 😛

This is the time to get rid of those awful habits you have, and slow down. How much have you been eating and how have you been slowing your metabolism?
3 years

Need tips to keep stuffing on past stuffed

Sounds like you're coming along just fine. Personally, I'm for slow and steady. Focus on finishing rather than being "fast".
Make sure you take time to enjoy that feeling of just past full - You know, where your belly stretches just a little, and really sink into it. It's not necessarily a race, so why force it to be one? Just make sure you finish it all, and over time finishing all that pasta and Nutella will be a quick snack.
Just my opinion.
3 years

How many female feeders are on here?

jdude200:
I know this question has been asked before but how many women on here are feeders? Do you like guys that are already fat or skinny ones that you can fatten? Last question is slow or fast gains?

I am one. Generally I like the guy in question to be a little chubby already, or else be inclined to be chubby. When I met the little husband, he had a secret love of sweets and doing nothing, but he also was trying to convince himself he didn't. So I love a little man who can give up control. It's wonderful to lead someone to their true selves, to fatten them up and to show them how they can be better. In my opinion, slow but steady progress is preferred. It's very arousing to watch them become more helpless, both in terms of their desires and also become more obedient as a partner.
I know some like fast gains but for me slow and steady wins out every time.
3 years

How much fat can you gain in a month?

It varies greatly. Some, like the little husband, are inclined to be fat and can soak up a dramatic amount for the food they eat. It also depends on activity level, their taste, and various other factors.
Once the little man had license to eat as much as he could, with minimal exertion, it was like a snowball. So it depends a lot on body chemistry.
3 years

Do you have kids? does that change anything for you?

sweet_cuddles:
So my husband and I have been considering having our first baby sometime when COVID settles down a bit. I'm just curious, does having kids make you feel less inclined to participate in this fetish? I feel like I need to try to be my healthiest to take care of this small person and make sure they're eating a balanced diet because I can make a choice with my weight and food but they have to depend on me to make choices for them to an extent... it makes me want to prolong having kids for a bit longer lol but I'm already 26 now. Tell me your experiences!

For a while, my daughter made me not want to do ANYTHING else lol.
All joking aside, I have to say instilling healthy habits is really important to me. It makes some more challenges for the little husband, having to cook so much, but it's for the good of my family and that comes before everything.
3 years

Closet feeders

ineverstopjustsayin:
Anyone else identify as a closet feeder?

I'm afraid I've been slipping into this category for some time. Any time someone tells me they don't like exercise or something, I slip in.
Recently an acquaintance and I were working out and they confessed they hated it - I gave them a selection of their favourite treats after a session and their "workout" is so mediocre at this point they may as well not do it. The best part is it's now in my home, and my husband is more than happy to supply them with less "motivation." I just can't help it - there's something about it I find so adorable.
3 years

How to be a dominant feeder for my bf.

Ice_00:
I'm new to this whole kink/fetish and my bf has been into ot for quite some time and im not exactly sure how to incorporate dominance into it all. I do like him being chubby and I do feed him when sweets but I want him to get fatter by my hand and by me feeding him.

Any help or tips?

Oh, is this fun. Dominance mixed with feeding is simply the best of both worlds. So many places to go.
I have too much to say, but the first thing is to create expectations for your feedee. My first was to say he had to finish everything. It could take as long as it takes, but it would have to be finished. Then, telling him to stay home while you're doing something active - it slows him down. Those are two everyday things that will help.
3 years
12345   loading