First stuffing with bondage with partner

Earlier this week one evening I handcuffed my little Butterball to two little vertical rungs on our hotel headboard, blindfolded him and put a cake in front of him. He could have it, but only if he at the entire thing. Since he had literally no self control around desserts, he wanted it, so I fed him slice after slice of cake, until the whole thing was gone. Took a long time, but it was great.
6 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

Earlier this week one evening I handcuffed my little Butterball to two little vertical rungs on our hotel headboard, blindfolded him and put a cake in front of him. He could have it, but only if he at the entire thing. Since he had literally no self control around desserts, he wanted it, so I fed him slice after slice of cake, until the whole thing was gone. Took a long time, but it was great.
6 years

Making your partner comfortable

The little Butterball and I are off to a Dessert Fest for three days, and I have some questions for gainers. When did you become comfortable with your growing weight, and Feeders, how did you help your partner feel comfortable? Mine has been feeling a little slef-conscious lately, and, though I've told him I find him handsome, he seems to still have doubts. I'm hoping for this to be a romantic week-end, so while I'm being patient, I would like something to say which might help.
6 years

Submissive gainer

Thanks. I had no idea that was such a common reaction.
6 years

Submissive gainer

I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?
6 years
2425262728   loading