Am i the only person shamed by family for abrupt weight gain

Feedeeboy:
I don’t see my family very often (every few months), but the last time I saw them was the first time they seen me since I dedicated my body to weight gain.. needless to say they were disgusted with my fat body and they picked me to pieces and really let me have it. I did gain around 30 pounds or so since last time I seen them so it obviously was a surprise to them but I’m just wondering if anybody’s been in the same position with family? I was very upset with how my family treated me for being a little overweight but when I got home and surrounded myself with good food and treats I managed to block all the negativity. If I’m ever going to go near my family again I need to be prepared to be judged I feel like there’s no way around it

It's hard for family to adjust. When my husband started fattening up his family was relentless. It took a long time for them to stop asking him "to go on a walk" or bike ride. It's going to take a while, but they will get the message eventually.
3 years

Will i also gain?

FattyFat25:
Will watching my feedie gain make me want to join in on the fun?

Depends on the person. Although the little husband has gained, I haven't. I have an in-home gym currently. I'm in the medical field so I don't get to use it too much right now, but I have some weights to use on my breaks.
Still, many other feeders seem to.
4 years

Feeder

FattyFat25:
A friend of mine told me that her feeder weighs her each week and measures her each month. He also decides when she can size up in clothing.

Is this common?

I sometimes weigh the little husband and, yes, I decide when he buys bigger clothing. Especially in the beginning, it was fun to watch him try pathetically to squeeze into clothes that had become too small.
4 years

Hunger after stuffing

BigFox:
The longer you stay full the more likely your stomach will stretch. And Like anything els. The bigger it is. The more it takes to fill it.

XathleticXX:
Ok, thanks for the reply!
I have been eating like every 30 min, today. Just like snacking. It is bigger than a week ago, but maybe it will not last? Or... quite exiting, I must admit

Just give in to your appetite. It becomes so easy over time. The little husband started small, but I rarely see him without something to eat in his hand these days.
Letting yourself graze all day is the perfect way to keep that going. It doesn't have to be anything big, and it's probably better if it's not. A handful of M&Ms here, a few cookies there. As long as there's basically a constant little trail of food going, you will keep that weight on. That "stop- I'm full" sensation will ease up eventually.
4 years

Gear for people into bdsm and feederism scenes?

paunchbunny:
I'm super into both feederism and almost anything BDSM, is there any good places to find gear that has references to feederism stuff?

After punishments - or, when I want him to - I like the little butterball to eat something huge (generally a cake, as it's easy to consume) on his hands and knees at my feet. Sometimes he raises his head and shoulders, so I've attached a strap to his collar that keeps him from getting up.
In other words, it's best to repurpose things and change them. Leashes and collars are good to remind the Feedee of what their task is. You just have to get creative.
4 years

Tricked into becoming a fat pig

canuck:
i thought i would share my story of the last year here. i don't have any friends in my rl aside from my girlfriend, di, but i know others here have had similar experiences...

about a year ago i met di, my current girlfriend, a ssbbw. at the time i was a very fit, athletically-built guy. we hit it off immediately, really connected well,and several months later she moved in with me.

in all my past relationships, i have been pretty much the dominant feeder. i liked staying in shape to highlight that contrast with my feedee, whether an man or a woman (i am bisexual, or pansexual). di was already very large when i met her, and had no familiarity with the feedist scene. when i introduced her to the concept, she didn't find it very interesting. that was ok, we had lots of other things and kinks in common (bondage, etc.).

dating has never been a more fun and positive experience, i think. we spent as much time together as we could, juggling our schedules. most of our time together involved going out to restaurants and bars, eating out (di is very much a foodie), or hanging out at home, watching movies, and of course, more eating and drinking.

i started to make less and less time for the gym, opting to stay in with di... snacking, drinking. playing! eventually i noticed my pants getting tighter, and made an effort to work out more. when i would get dressed to go, she would often tempt me to stay with her abundant charms... she denies trying to sabotage my efforts, but i am not so sure, lol!

weeks away from the gym turned into months away. my clothes were no longer fitting properly, so i got larger sizes. i tried to work out again, with the plan of shrinking back down into my smaller sizes again. but it was getting harder and harder to stick with it, and just easier to hang out on the couch and snack!

eventually it got to the point that my gut was impossible to hide. my family teased me, my co-workers mocked me, and even di started to call me names. she clearly liked the bigger me, though. and to be honest, i started to like the teasing.

when i passed 200 lbs (50 lbs heavier than my first pic here on ff!!!) it was a shock to me. it caused me to reflect on where i was now... i had a bulging tummy that bounced and jiggled with my movements. sitting up in bed was noticeably more difficult.
i felt like i was on a precipice - i went to the gym to do something about it. i was so embarrassed to see my reflection in the mirrors - an unavoidable belly poking out. my cardio had deteriorated significantly, i just died on the treadmill, and my strength had diminished to an embarrassing degree. i used to actively weight train, but all of those muscles seemed to have vanished.

i felt disheartened, and to be honest, a little humiliated in that last attempt at working out. when i talked to di about it, she lavished attention on my flabby parts, and surprised me - she didn't want me to lose the weight. she wanted me to put on another 50 lbs, instead!

i felt mixed emotions at that. i loved her support and affection, and tbh, the idea that she was coming around to some of the ideals of a feedist was kind of enticing! but i already felt like i had turned from a stallion into a pig, i wasn't crazy about getting even fatter.

...but then... i did get fatter! in the weeks since that conversation, i have put on another 20 lbs. she delights in tempting and teasing me, and she is so gorgeous, really, she is hard to resist! smiley she is also taking on a far more dominant role in our sex life, which has been fun. my ego is getting less sensitive to her name calling, and her teasing me, and showing that she can easily dominate the fatter, weaker me, having her way with me.

at the moment, heading into the holidays, i don't know where this is going to lead. i am definitely enjoying myself in the moment, but in at other times i sometimes find myself reflecting on my new, bloated, sqeezable body, still dumbfounded by how this has happened to me? di has told me that she is calling the shots over the holidays, and i am ok with that, and look forward to time off work with her, doing (and eating) as she pleases!

i suggested to her that i could start working out in the new year, try to trim down. she smiled a sneaky smile and said, "you can try... but what makes you think you won't have passed the point of no return by then?"

what have i gotten myself into? smiley

What have you gotten yourself into? It sounds like you've found where you ought to be. Just enjoy it!
4 years

Regreat with your weight.

ForceFeedMeFatter:
The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.

It can be freeing, though, as well. For a while my little butterball was so stressed out about losing control, but he realized he was more anxious making decisions and holding onto his weight. Once he started to fatten he became so content and at ease with himself. As long as you find someone whom you can trust, it will make you so happy to give up that anxiety you're holding onto.
4 years

Losing weight while your partner is getting fat

I go to the gym regularly. I was eager to get back after I had my daughter. Whilst there I was reminded of how good it feels to workout and I kept that image in my mind.
I did workout during pregnancy but it's rather difficult.
Keep your eyes on your prize.
4 years

Looking forward to the fattening winter

The little husband has really been tucking it in the past couple weeks. He's definitely going to go up a size this season. I was surprised how much he's been eating.
4 years

Group feeding

I really enjoy group feeding. Often friends and I will gather our feedees for a dinner, then the feedees go into another room to eat their fill in desserts whilst we talk about their progress, how well they ate, and what our future plans for them are. It's so much fun.
4 years
23456   loading