Thanksgiving recap

This Thanksgiving saw some truly heartwarming moments.
First, we had a Feeder / Feedee dinner on Friday night, and someone complimented the little butterball on some additional gains, which didn't seem to embarrass him this time.
That whole week he really seemed to have tucked in, polishing off not only a big dinner Wednesday night in addition to the actual holiday, but eating two casserole dishes full of macaroni and cheese whilst preparing for our Friday night dinner, for which he made four pies.
I invited the Gelato maiden, who is plumping up nicely for some very kinky food fun that night. She and the little husband got on perfectly and it was all in all the perfect weekend.
I hope everyone had a suitably gluttonous holiday.
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

Obviously I'm coming from a D/s context, but part of the role play could be a person's decision to make their partner fat / to be fattened by their partner and to have no hand in how much or when that decision is made.

Speaking as a Domme who made such a decision, the crucial thing is to not fatten your partner when they have expressed outright rejection of the choice. If, however, you're in a relationship and they say something along the lines of, "If you wished me [ to be fatter ] that choice is up to you" then I think they have given their consent to be fattened "with/out permission".
Unless you're getting into a relationship and they have mentioned feederism or something like it before, I would say, even as a Domme, that doing it without some kind of consent is abuse.
Whilst D/s relationships can be complicated, I think feederism can fall into a similar path. The distinction between "consent" and "abuse" can be blurry, especially to the outside.
To any feedees, I would support any kind of verbal "I give you consent to..." and for feeders I would encourage any kind of verbal "I want to..."
Sometimes these can decrease the spontaneity and fun, but it is always important that both people are ultimately happy about their relationship.
That's my cheesy take on it.
4 years

Am i the only feeder like this?

Nope. I really would find his bad habits intolerable for myself.
4 years

Pegging?!

Ah, the joys of pegging. I usually try to not be too explicit on these forums but I'll make an exception.

The best is giving someone a good pegging while simultaneously stuffing them - dominating them both ways. 🔥
4 years

Changing tastes

Not always fast food, but A lot of heavy food. He secretly always loved sweets and heavy foods but was embarrassed about it. Encouraging him to give into his desires and not say anything when he came into the living room with ever more ice cream at 11 pm, or watching him maybe want that second burrito just because the first tasted so good. Buying him cookbooks and with him making some of the food (along with much healthier food for me) helped solve conflicts in our relationship and allowed him to fatten up in peace. As long as I got my veg, he could have whatever cheesy thing he wanted.
I used to order an extra dish or two when we would go out, and the first moment he seemed to think, "Maybe I will peck at it", I cheered inside. That turned into devouring the whole thing and we recently took a short road trip and he ate literally the entire trip.
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

As the little butterball grew fatter each time he cut something out of his day or moved slower it was delightful. Mostly it has been external, active hobbies such as hiking or swimming which have been cut out of his life.
Of course, he's responsible for the house and the child has ironically helped his gain. He's found ways to make it work for him because he's clearly content with having become so fat.
There was a period when he would sigh wistfully as I went on a hike or did something but I would just suggest he cook himself or me something and clearly he took that suggestion.
Watching how slow he's become and how willing he is to give up on something requiring too much physical effort has been very rewarding.
I don't like him to watch too much television or anything like that, but since he spends most of his time cooking that keeps him busy. Also, now there's an infant to take care of, so there's that.
4 years

General update

I got him one. We won't be going coach, so the seats are a bit bigger than usual, thankfully.
4 years

Am i the only feeder like this?

Definitely not. I go to the gym and run regularly, and I really enjoy staying active. I also enjoy it when people meet my fat little husband and see the difference between us.
4 years

General update

A general update because I've been so absent and feel like sharing.

On 6 June I brought my daughter into the world and the little husband has since passed the 4-0-0. I'm taking him on his first post-gain plane trip in a few weeks, so we'll see how this works out.
4 years

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically
5 years
34567   loading